I need help with md2 models

Lately, I have seen many videos on YOUTUBE, in which md2 models appear, but very functional in the 2.2 port, and I asked how I know that, but a boy named [CD, I imagine you know him], I explain how to do it, but with the MAVERCIK MODEL 3D program, and that I only had to change the name, but I think it was very, very bad, the models are stuck, and you would like to know if they would help me to make sure that the md2 models can be used in the 2.2 port, so to be able to use md2 models like the [SONIC06], and the adventure ones. Any hand?

♠The Happy Fox♠;842268 said:
Lately, I have seen many videos on YOUTUBE, in which md2 models appear, but very functional in the 2.2 port, and I asked how I know that, but a boy named [CD, I imagine you know him], I explain how to do it, but with the MAVERCIK MODEL 3D program, and that I only had to change the name, but I think it was very, very bad, the models are stuck, and you would like to know if they would help me to make sure that the md2 models can be used in the 2.2 port, so to be able to use md2 models like the [SONIC06], and the adventure ones. Any hand?

So, you want help with porting models to the 2.2 version; you are using the wrong program, I don't even know of its existence (Funnily enough).
I recommend using Misfit, it's hard because tutorials are kinda bad, but I could teach you some tricks to improve animation and whatever else.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I looked up the program you mentioned, and it looks exactly like Misfit, so I guess it's based on Misfit?

I think you would not want, a thousand apologies

Just a question if? Well I don't think you accept it: C Arias to jasper as an MD3 model? Yes I know, I screwed it up, yeah, he got up, and he sure won't want to, I knew Well I don't want to bother you The only thing I ask of you is if you grab JAPER as MD3, but well, I don't think you accept : ´C

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back