I need help with a lot of sprites and lua help for my srb2 mod ova sonic

Expert

huh--
Sorry for bothering anyone but i just need help with this mod im making ill send video footage

Last edited:
its still in a pretty early state so heres some video footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Egd65SG2g&t=1s

*DEEP inhale*

with all due respect, you had altsonic sprites, the SLW bounce, and some funky spin/spindash sprites, and slapped it onto a random sonic without any rhyme or reason?

Character development takes thought, time, and hard work put into it. Not just blatantly taking stuff from others! You even passed the SLW bounce script as your own. Please. I see a good future in your modding skills, but all you have to do is find your footing. I suggest getting invested in spritework and/or art. It's the main part of a character.

*DEEP inhale*

with all due respect, you had altsonic sprites, the SLW bounce, and some funky spin/spindash sprites, and slapped it onto a random sonic without any rhyme or reason?

Character development takes thought, time, and hard work put into it. Not just blatantly taking stuff from others! You even passed the SLW bounce script as your own. Please. I see a good future in your modding skills, but all you have to do is find your footing. I suggest getting invested in spritework and/or art. It's the main part of a character.

im actually working on sprites right now and im gonna create my version of that runnig animation thats im using altsonic sprites for the base for it.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back