SRB2 and SRB2K on Flathub

what is Flathub and what is Flatpak?
Copied from Wikipedia: Flatpak (formerly xdg-app) is a software utility for software deployment and package management for Linux. It is advertised as offering a sandbox environment in which users can run application software in isolation from the rest of the system

Would love if STJr would upload them both as flatpak and snaps officially (via snapcraft.io). The PPA is way too unreliable as SteelT still hasn't made a build for Ubuntu 20.04. So far I'm better off with wine.

Would love if STJr would upload them both as flatpak and snaps officially (via snapcraft.io). The PPA is way too unreliable as SteelT still hasn't made a build for Ubuntu 20.04. So far I'm better off with wine.

I know, that’d be good, but the unofficial build seems to have malicious ententions, so I removed the link. Get it at your own risk. And yeah, I’m gonna use wine too.

Builds from flathub.org doesn't seem to contain any malicious code. Neither my inspection nor virustotal didn't tell anything suspicious.
What signs of it being a virus do you see?

oh, I actually didn’t notice there was nothing wrong with it. Someone said it was bad and corrupted their Debian package (this was on Chrome OS) so maybe chrome os just couldn’t handle it. I’ll add the links back.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Builds from flathub.org doesn't seem to contain any malicious code. Neither my inspection nor virustotal didn't tell anything suspicious.
What signs of it being a virus do you see?

So, who actually did these builds? And I’m guessing it just doesn’t work on Chrome OS (Linux) and freaks out. I’m still gonna have to use wine though, which is fine with me.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

update #2: just found out that SRB2 is Now online with emscripten! Cool! I’m gonna use that while at home, and when I’m out (after the current world crisis) use it on wine! So that’s all good

So, who actually did these builds? And I’m guessing it just doesn’t work on Chrome OS (Linux) and freaks out. I’m still gonna have to use wine though, which is fine with me.

SRB2 does run on a ChromeBook, I am using one right now, there is only one problem with FlatHub apps and when you have some audio in the b/ground, it mutes the flathub apps

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back