This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Rafael V2 will be renamed

From now on, this character will be renamed as Legacy Rafael, since the sprites are from the era of 2.1. but weren't released soo it was just a custom character. There will be no more updates about this one (except an change of name and renewed sprites and a removal of the slot Rafael & Pedro, that will be changed as Legacy Rafael and Legacy Pedro)
but it will still be here in case someone likes these sprites the way they are. A separate post will be released soon with the new set of sprites for the character (and maybe i'll give the 2.1. port of the character just for the people to know how he was used to play) . Pedro will have a separate post too and another character will be released in the process. Althrough "Alejandro" needs to wait a lil' bit. I want to thank all who had the courage to comment my post and give constructive critisism about my character. With all being said, i hope you're having a great day and thank you for using my character. :)

Remember me? the dude that has the same nickname and asked you in a simple youtube comment of yours?

Well, I checked up your mod, and i really liked it, i just think you could swap the "roll jump" to a normal jump, i just think its logical for a human.

And in my opinion i didn't liked the super form sprites very much, also i don't know what to say on how to make the super sprites better, but all i can say is: good luck.

Remember me? the dude that has the same nickname and asked you in a simple youtube comment of yours?

Well, I checked up your mod, and i really liked it, i just think you could swap the "roll jump" to a normal jump, i just think its logical for a human.

And in my opinion i didn't liked the super form sprites very much, also i don't know what to say on how to make the super sprites better, but all i can say is: good luck.

Yes, i remember you. For one second i through that you were that person who was asking for a movie sonic mod lol. But yeah, this mod is kinda dead, soo, I'm making a remake of it as the v3, i don't want to dissapoint you but, i find the roll jump more fitting to the character, since i think its more like a frontflip than a roll jump(idk, sometimes logics ruins the fun)
And to be honest, i don't know either if i can make them better (by the moment I'm making this comment) but thanks for using the character, I guess and thanks for commenting, cause this post's dead too. :)

When trying to open the zip folder, I get this error:
yPoOQU5.png

It shouldn't be the fault of my directory since I've not had this issue with any other recent downloads.

When trying to open the zip folder, I get this error:
yPoOQU5.png

It shouldn't be the fault of my directory since I've not had this issue with any other recent downloads.

I could solve your problem, and i've done a pk3 version of it, but it appears that the message board isn't letting me because a security token was missing :/ I reply to you once more for you to know that you can play it. (If this error gets fixed)

There's an pk3 version of it now. See if you can try it.
It is working now. You must've accidentally uploaded a corrupted zip before.

I think Rafael is scaled pretty short for what I'm assuming is supposed to be a teen boy. It's also pretty awkward seeing a human spin, roll, and thok. I recommend conceptualizing some ways to make your character designs and abilities stand out more for future projects. In case you're unaware, there's a character spriting guide on the official Discord server for SRB2. That will help you out.

Just a tip, separate his character select text into 2 lines. I've seen other skins with long names do this.
CXm0rIF.png

I know that i said that this post wouldn't have any updates, but this will be the last (i think). Like i said, i'm almost done with the V3 Sprites. It looks different from the original lol. But yeah, this update isn't that big, just separated his character select text into 2 lines and changed him as an pk3 file.

bruh

another mod i wanna check out another mod that doesn't work, i'm guessing this is a bug for mac.

Screen_Shot_2020-09-07_at_7.47.28_PM.png

Last edited:
another mod i wanna check out another mod that doesn't work, i'm guessing this is a bug for mac.

Screen_Shot_2020-09-07_at_7.47.28_PM.png

Yeah, it might be a bug or something but if you want a resume of the character, hes just an old version of the actual one :P

Just looking at this I question why this is even on the MB.

All checks, not just a simple recolor, (or anything against the mod rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
So Rafael said that these sprites comes from the 2.1 era as he cancelled the character before remaking it in 2.2

This is pretty nice, good job!
Oh, this is kinda embarrasing. 😅 Didn't expect people to see this but I appreciate the fact that you like it. Just in case you haven't noticed yet there's a remake of this which will have another one to fit SRB2's style more as well as some new stuff. With all being said thanks for viewing this thread and have a nice day. :)
So Rafael said that these sprites comes from the 2.1 era as he cancelled the character before remaking it in 2.2
Well, it's true that they were made before 2.2's release but it was never cancelled, I just didn't knew where to publish it but I also didn't want to. :smile:

Well, it's true that they were made before 2.2's release but it was never cancelled, I just didn't knew where to publish it but I also didn't want to. :smile:
Why the fuck i never saw this
tho like
rafael wasnt in 2.1 because of lazyness?
man you lost a huge buisness move

Why the fuck i never saw this
tho like
rafael wasnt in 2.1 because of lazyness?
man you lost a huge buisness move
Damn.. this thread is old
As for the question tho, he was made for 2.1 but wasn't publicly released. Even though I didn't knew where to publish it, I also didn't want to because I wanted to release him at a time where his character would start to get some acknowledgement about his existence. (I know it's stupid but it's ol' cringy me we're talking about) Though I wouldn't say it was a big loss when I released the character in 2.2, it would probably (not sure) get harshly criticised and wouldn't receive much attention. Besides, I wouldn't meet all the amazing people I've encountered along the way. :shitsfree:

And since I'm here, might as well announce that I'll be making a pack containing both raf and pedro's previous versions, those being legacy and remake. (since they're the only major updates i've released yet)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back