What's your opinion on the Presidential debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxious

Well, here I am at it again.

Though it may not concern you guys, what do y'all think of the presidential stuff happening right now. I mean, if one gets the president role we may or may not fall into the wrong hands during this. Also, I think this debate is getting the world kinda rough. I went into an Among Us server, someone's name was Biden2020. Another person said "Fuck Biden vote Trump," and they went at it

But anyways, I just want to hear you guy's thoughts. Who do you think would be a better pick?

Politics are a bit of an explosive topic if not handled properly, I honestly don't think it's a good idea to discuss them on the forum of a sonic the hedgehog fangame. As you mentioned with that among us example, it can quickly turn into a screaming match against anyone who you disagree with. If y'all can keep it civilized it's fine, but i just doubt that'll happen seeing how these sorts of discussions typically go. (I hope this doesn't count as mini-modding <.<)

Well I'll promise to keep this as calm as it can, and I have no intentions of creating such an explosive thread filled with arguments. I just want people's thoughts on it because we're in bad times right now.

I'm really glad that you're paying attention to the current political climate in the U.S.! There's a lot going on there right now and it's very important to stay informed and think critically for yourself about what you stand for. That discussion is not to be held here, though—please reread our rules, as we explicitly do not allow political discussions on this forum. We simply don't have the authority to moderate political opinions when the staff here is mainly recruited to handle discussions on Sonic Robo Blast 2!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back