What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have to wait a bit more, I just tested the map, and found the while it works, Generations Classic Sonic is too small. (think the size of the door on Red XVI's House)

So to accommodate him I'm making a reduced size version too. Both will be the same map.

I am working on The Makes. Some people don't really like it, but a new version will be out. It will fix a lot of bugs that it is having. I might cancel it, but for now, this is my project.

sdz.png

With permission from SSN.

Trying to learn how to sing...still bad at it...voice is shaky at places. Attempted to cover a Japanese song called Sukiyaki. Sounds kind of bluesy. I'm gonna try singing in other styles soon. Also, it was interrupted in the middle, so it's not the full song. Also, I recorded it with my laptop mic, so it's somewhat quiet and staticy.

https://soundcloud.com/philipawalker/sukiyaki-attempt-1

Last edited:
I'm working on a soon-to-be-updated level, Seaside Valley Zone. You can check it out in my signature.

A song I'm working on in FL Studio with my friend, called 恋の予感 (Koi no yokan). She'll be doing vocals, I might do some guest back up vocals too. Maybe. Right now it's in the very rough draft stage. Instrumental part only at the moment. Very much subject to change.

Last edited:
Recently I've been finishing up a piano cover of Midnight Freeze Zone. I may upload it to youtube any one of these days, when I find the time.

I'm currently recording videos of SRB2 and other games for my YT channel. Of course, if you've read my signature you guys already knew that.

I´m updating orsland with my team and try some times TAS programs (NOT ON SRB2!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back