Sonic Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Awesome.

Also, apparently Eggman has aped GLaDOS, as one of the rides in his Sweet Mountain "simulates" what it's like to be baked into a cake.

Last edited:
I got the soundtrack on my MP3 player; it's pretty dang awesome for the most part. Can't say I really care for Sweet Mountain's tunes.

I totally stole this from another forum. If the guy I took it from sees this, sorry! I'm lazy. Warning: Spoilers abound!

Mini-Yoshi said:
i don't have much time, my internet has been fucking up lately

super sonic is playable in stages

the last boss isn't a monster of the week, it's eggman

the last boss isn't fought as super sonic

sorry for spoilers

YES

KEEP DOING THIS, SEGA

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT

Man, this is like.. on the level of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, it's so amazing and original. This could quite possibly be the real Sonic 4, 3D or not.

Seriously, if every 3D Sonic game played exactly like this from now on with extra stuff, Sonic could end up just as popular if not even more so, then he was in the 90's. I can't really think of a single complaint at all. I mean, they even put water in! Like, water you can actually go in and not have Sonic melt like he's made entirely out of sugar! Hopefully Sega will be smart enough to keep on track.

Also, from some of the cutscenes I saw, Sonic is an asshole, seriously. As he should be.

This picture right here sums up the whole game:

breakingthecycle.png

"super sonic is playable in stages"

Ok, is it just me, or is this the first time we can play as Super Sonic in 3D/2D Stages besides The Final Boss/Final Story ones?

I had to mark it as a spoiler, but yea. I should pre-order this game now. >_>

"super sonic is playable in stages"

Ok, is it just me, or is this the first time we can play as Super Sonic in 3D/2D Stages besides The Final Boss/Final Story ones?

I had to mark it as a spoiler, but yea. I should pre-order this game now. >_>

Yes, just yes.

Also, on the whole "Sonic Can Go Into Water" thing, that's also awesome.

The sun is rising for SEGA, folks.

This does look awesome. Haha, I loved the Eggman PA announcements. How majestically evil! And since when couldn't Sonic go in water?

I think it was on Sonic Retro that I read that GT, or GameTrailers, gave the game a score of 6.4/10. :(
http://www.sonicretro.org/
It's somewhere around there.
Anyways I just wanted to see what your reactions were and to see if Sonic Colors really deserves to have such a low score.
I certainly disagree.

Hmm... Sonic can transform into Super Sonic with 180 Red Rings instead if he can't find the 7 Chaos Emeralds it seems. (Hey, you need 180 red Rings to unlock him, so it just kinda looks like it.)

You collect the rings to unlock levels in the Sonic simulator ( I think that's what it was called). Completing a set of levels for instance: 1-1,1-2, and 1-3, will get you a Chaos Emerald. You need to find all of the rings in order to unlock all the levels, and completing them will get you the Chaos Emeralds.

You collect the rings to unlock levels in the Sonic simulator ( I think that's what it was called). Completing a set of levels for instance: 1-1,1-2, and 1-3, will get you a Chaos Emerald. You need to find all of the rings in order to unlock all the levels, and completing them will get you the Chaos Emeralds.

So there ARE Chaos Emeralds in the game then, why do I get this odd feeling that this is the Special Rings from Sonic Advance 2...? >_>

"Find all 7 Special Rings in Act 1 & 2 in each Zone to warp to the Special Stage, then collect a certain amount of Rings to earn a Chaos Emerald from that Zone."

This... kinda seems similar, except you actually keep the Red Rings you found in the levels instead of hunting for them again once you revisit them. *Honestly, I don't know if this needed a spoiler tag.*

Last edited:
What's the
Sonic Simulator
? I heard the soundtracks, but I'm not sure what it is.

What's the
Sonic Simulator
? I heard the soundtracks, but I'm not sure what it is.

The Sonic Simulator is the planet thing that looks kind of like Metal Sonic. You can play levels by yourself, or with a friend. The Sonic Simulator's stages are unlocked by collecting the red rings spread about in each level.

So there ARE Chaos Emeralds in the game then, why do I get this odd feeling that this is the Special Rings from Sonic Advance 2...? >_>

"Find all 7 Special Rings in Act 1 & 2 in each Zone to warp to the Special Stage, then collect a certain amount of Rings to earn a Chaos Emerald from that Zone."

This... kinda seems similar, except you actually keep the Red Rings you found in the levels instead of hunting for them again once you revisit them. *Honestly, I don't know if this needed a spoiler tag.*
Not really... unlocking the rings is just unlocking bonus stages for coop(or solo if you want to). If I recall, there are no special stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back