Tubular Turbine

GomaTheMascar

all that I am is just to make ya, yeah
Yep, one of the most loved and hated maps from Team Fortress 2, Turbine, now in SRB2!

The only reason I started working on this was because I wanted to make something simple while working on something else, so... it started as a silly joke, and now, here we are.

I played it with some of my friends and it was a LOT of fun, wich I honestly didn't expected, so I hope its fun for you too!

I don't think I have much to say anymore so... here's the music: https://youtu.be/eRQHnQe5MV0

(oh, and just in case, the map name is MAPTT)

Edit:
Super small and late update
-The carts with WRM now have enough space so you don't need to spin to get them
-Fixed a small oversight on the red team side that nobody would ever notice
That's literally it :).

Attachments

• spawn room.jpg
    spawn room.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 756
  • intelligence- I mean flag room.jpg
    intelligence- I mean flag room.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 641
  • plataform.jpg
    plataform.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 672
  • claustrophobic ventilations.jpg
    claustrophobic ventilations.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 466
  • turbine room.jpg
    turbine room.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 909
  • mtf_tubularturbine-v1.1.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Considering you only used vanilla assets to do it, this actually turned out looking really great. Some details like the ceiling lamps and the chairs in the conference room might have been done better as custom sprites for the sake of performance, and the carts those WRMs are on are tight enough that no-spin characters won't be able to get them, but these are small quibbles for an otherwise excellently crafted map.

Welcome to Releases!

As a recovering TF2 addict, I can safely say this is an absolutely fantastic and super solid port! You really have a great eye for detail, you got the scale of this map just right, and it just felt incredibly natural to play around in with everyone's move sets.

Overall, fantastic job! Really looking forward to what you make next!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back