Sonic Style YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

I found this awesome little character maker on dA, so I wanted to share it with you!

Gino_The_Cat_by_GothixEmo.jpg

Thats me, Sonic style! (Cat)

http://geN8hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Male-Furry-Dollmaker-v1-1-64778353 <-- For boys

http://geN8hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Female-Furry-Dollmaker-v1-2-64778589 <-- For girls

Try making yourself and post a pic here.

(I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARACTER MAKER, ALL CREDIT TO GEN8HEDGEHOG ON DA FOR MAKING IT)

Depends on the keyboard your using...
Its called prt scrn.
I use a mac, so I just have to use the "Grab" application.

You need to open Paint and "paste" it in (ctrl+V).

Then use then upload it to Imageshack and post the direct link to the image with the Img tags.

Sweet.
^ ^

With a good enough spriter, any characters that pop up here might be turned into characters for SRB2. Well... aslong as they're not a green Sonic! XD

I'm making a other one and you will see it soon...

EDIT:Here he is but hes just a yellow version of the old one just to see how he would change colors in srb2 just to see not make just see.

Blade T. Hedgehog:
blade.bmp

There are some flaws. First, he should have black stripes. And his vest should be brown. Finally, he should have a sword holder.

Also, I've known about this for a while.

The influx of furry and sonic recolours is yet doubled by a tool as old as the intarwebz. (Read: 5 months ago)

Why does people keep on sticking to somebody else's art style? Create your OWN characters! There's more freedom in that, and you aren't limited to hedgefoxchidnas.

Here would be the closest possible representation of me in this "doll maker":

Couldn't get the spines to look any good with that hair.

Also, I'd be lying if I said my hair wasn't like that at times. Also, stupid headphones; where are the nice and modern compact in-earphones? D: Everytime I walk alone, I have those in my ear, blasting loud metal in my head.

Life is grand.

Fish hook said:
Can't wait to see, SRB2 Guy!

I've got home, now I need to figure out how to upload it.

Hint on what it looks like: A bit like my avatar, except with clothes, old fashioned airpalne googles (?), and a Sonic Anime styled hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back