• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SADX Characters

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey its Neox here and this is gonna be my biggest project yet, im going to make all the SADX characters (except omega and big ) into character wads. Yes I am going to take screens and stuff like that, but i've started Shadow now.
Here's proof:
PLAYA5-1.jpg

PLAYA4A6-1.jpg

PLAYA3A7.jpg

PLAYA2A8-2.jpg

PLAYA1-3.jpg

Im still working on it, and one note I DIDNT RIP THESE FOR SONICFREAK94 SPRITE SHEET I WENT INTO THE GAME AND RIP THEM

Here's my team so far:
Sonic:Me
Amy:Me
Shadow: Me, ShadowAurion
Knuckles:Me
Tails:Me

Im recruting for any team for each character either PM me or post here.

Going to bed.

Two things though.You did rip it from SF94.He made the Shadow.PVM.
So if you used it,you ripped it from SF94.Anyway the second thing is,how did you go into the game?Is there a new kind of invention?

Uh, you know how awful that will look after you convert it to SRB2's palette, right? It takes a TON of work to make 2D sprite characters out of 3D models. DW has been working on Rouge for god knows how long..

DanteEX said:
So if you used it,you ripped it from SF94.Anyway the second thing is,how did you go into the game?Is there a new kind of invention?

Um to refresh your memory....

Notice the difference between mines and his?
shad-sheet.jpg

and also...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Click the smilie :wink:

you go in the game take a screeen then make the background light blue.

Well, I'd like to see this be done because he stopped doing his a long time ago and we have SADX Sonic. Why not have Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, etc? Also, since when is Omega in the SA series?

Shuffle said:
Uh, you know how awful that will look after you convert it to SRB2's palette, right? It takes a TON of work to make 2D sprite characters out of 3D models. DW has been working on Rouge for god knows how long..

I'm just lazy-assed. Actually, Rouge isn't the only thing I do, so I only work on it when I have some motivation/inspiration to do so. If I actually sat here and focused, Rouge would be done now. X_X

Neox makes wads that he either shares, or keeps to himself and his friends. I know that he keeps most now, considering he has said he finished them, but they're private.

Well, either he finished them, or he's lying. Dunno, dun care.

can you show me were i can make a charater plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He posted "HOW DO U MAKE A CHARACTER I CANT FIND A WEBSITE" in the topic with all of the locations of the tutorials and guides. I doubt he'll understand how to click your links, Zanyhead.

The sprites are too shiny. Also, you are looking down on your images. In SRB2, the camera is almost parallel to the ground. That might be a problem.

DanteEX said:
No he didn't there are a lot of Shadow.PVMs out there and my friend make the best of them. (I even made an Ashura.PVM PM Me if you want it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back