SRB2:TBE 2.0 Beta 7.1 (shcr_srb2tbe.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100% but gcfreak do you think you can tell us what ideas you have for game secrets? 8)

Ah yes a missing texture picture with sonic dieing but gcfreak think you can answer my qeustion?

hms said:
I agree 100% but gcfreak do you think you can tell us what ideas you have for game secrets? 8)

A few bits and pieces. Oh yeah, I'll release a bugfix soon, I found many errors in the current version.

hms said:
Ah yes a missing texture picture with sonic dieing but gcfreak think you can answer my qeustion?

I was trying to dodge Eggman when all of a sudden I fell into the floor, and it was a missing wall texture that appeared.

Please note that some of the TBE are really old, and date from late May 2006 onwards. Such examples are Volcanic Furnace Zone, and all the boss levels.

Wel, my opinion of this mod, it needs a lot of work, and for being the 7th beta, this isn't really much good

you people obviously dont know talent. Very nice, keep in mind it is a beta, And I am in love with the sunset beach zone, and the new skys.

Make a bugfix update to TBE. It fixes most of the reported bugs around the forum, and adds a few things on, such as revamping most of the boss levels. An upgrade from 2.0 Beta 7 to 2.0 Beta 7.1 can be found at the link of the first post, but for newcomers of the TBE release, just wait, as the full download is uploading as of this posts' writing time. I will edit this post once it's finished.

EDIT: Uploaded. Get it from the link on the first post.

I know what your thinking, "This kid used God mode" and no I didn't. I was going threw the stage thatis similar to PAZ (I can't think of this stages name right now) when I slipped up and fell. I seemed to land on a floor that isn't a bottom-less pit. I moved a little forward and I died.

It's mainly a bugfix release, Chaos. Oh yeah, try out Icy Everest 3, there's a funny bug lolomg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back