No online servers shown? (bug?)

Iveary

The "Toxic" Person.
so its been two days since i had this.. i blamed it on bad connection, i blamed it for just being on at the wrong time, but now, two days in a row, any time of the day when i get on srb2, i am finding no mutliplayer servers AT ALL. i got in a call with a friend that recently downloaded the game as well, and after we both booted up the game and searched for servers, he was able to at least find one full page of server, yet i still had nothing. im not sure if this belongs in the "bug" forum, but i have no idea where else to put this in.. any ideas on what this could be..?

Which version are you playing? The latest right now is 2.2.4. If you don't have that version you can't acess multiplayer servers, as they are now in 2.2.4. So be sure that you have the latest version of the game
(Note that the full installation that is for windows is in 2.2.1 and you have to download the 2.2.4 patch from the website)
And if you are using Mac or Linux I think this update is available as well
But if you have 2.2.4 already I don't know why this happens

just figured it out, i was on 2.2.3, which i swore was the new update... i guess something had to be changed immediately and went to 2.2.4 a day later...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back