Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be kind of neat if Resetti was a playable character you could unlock by resetting your Wii, but since he can only tunnel underground I don't really know if that would work all that well with the movement system they already have set up.

jrose05 said:
Saturday at 8PM are live performances. That seems like a bad idea. because now we half to remember when the live performances are. So we don't play a game and get stopped in the middle of the game by them.
I don't see how a bonus easter egg could be considered a "Bad idea". It's not like it hinders gameplay. "So we don't play a game and get stopped in the middle".. why would you get stopped? Totakeke will just appear the next time you start the level after 8 PM.

Omega said:
Resetti stuff
How about having Resetti bug the shit out of you the next time you choose the stage? I think that would be good enough.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
It would be kind of neat if Resetti was a playable character you could unlock by resetting your Wii, but since he can only tunnel underground I don't really know if that would work all that well with the movement system they already have set up.

Funny, I was discussing this the other day, I can imagine him using that mining sharp hammer thing (I forgot what it wa called) as a weapon, and give him a fighting style using it. Even if a character doesn't have some "real" moves, they'll just make them up like they did for Captain Falcon.

If he were an assist trophy, he'd probably find a random fighter and occupy them with a bunch of ridiculous dialogue until someone else smashes him.

Oh no! If you click notices and scroll down on the website, you click the movie and you see bowser chasing the little pikachu!. I fell bad for pikachu.

josh the hedgehog said:
Oh no! If you click notices and scroll down on the website, you click the movie and you see bowser chasing the little pikachu!. I fell bad for pikachu.
Well pikachu is going to get owned.
O MY GOSH NOT THIS!!!
DR.Dwight] A.K.A poofy pop poffy top hair is in the game!

Hey. I don't care how long I have to wait. They can work on it as long as they want, because I don't want a crappy Smash Bros.

no it took only 2 years to make melee and now its taking over 6 years and it sounds like crap they couldve updated the site a lot like maybe show the brawl looks of all the chars in melee and also melee rules

The above post fails in more ways than one. First of all, where did you hear that they have been working on Brawl for 6 years? GameFAQs maybe? Second, why do you think Brawl sounds like crap? Explain you unreasonable opinions please. They are revealing the Brawl models of Melee characters slowly, yes, but how fun would it be if they spoiled it in one big update, eh? Patience, yes patience. It will do you good in life. Melee rules? Yes it did, and so will Brawl. Infact, Brawl will be vastly better than Melee, whether you like it or not.

I also just can't help but to point out that you should improve your grammer if you want most humans to understand you.

oh right, in japan it comesout 31'st.

I think the order is mixed up this time. usually its

japan
america
europe,

now its,

europe
america japan.

Oh no, my house is going to be trash if I get that game. Why? because everyone is going to play it! friends,family, ect.

Com said:
<Big post on why fireikku is wrong>
You forgot that he said "The site could update alot more"! I mean c'mon...The site updates almost every day

Oh, and It sucks that you can only get Zero suit via smash ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back