How to make a character play a sound when it moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will make darksms wad

Do what you need to do, following the tutorial of course. Once you get some of it done, you can post evidence of your progress in the 'Editing' subforum. That is, if you want to. This isn't the thread for it.
Please tell me it's not another Sonic recolour...

EDIT: And just download the latest beta, anyone with enough common sense would know that.

guys sorry for the uncorrect spelling

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Is anyone here ?

srry for asking
lot i only want to be a devoment in srb2 org to make srb2 with mystic and others

Not happening. Not anytime soon.
Do you realize how much practice it takes to be able to help the SRB2 development team do what they do?
You don't wanna make a recolor, that Dark SMS would likely count as...
on a side note, how old are you? don't have to answer, I just wonder. A general idea.
Oh, yes, and work on your grammar. people here be Nazi. Grammar Nazi.
I feel we might just have to help this kid out.

Last edited:
I think that glaber means different sounds for walking on things depending on what it actually IS.
Y'know, if you're walking on solid ground textures, it sounds like you're walking on it. If you're treading snow, you'd hear the gentle crunch of the snow when you run over it. If you're running over grass, you'd hear it as if you were doing just that.

If glaber doesn't mean that, I'm lost. :P
That's exactly what I mean.

for example in the early versions of SRB2 the player would make the sounds of stepping on wood on the Bridge texture, and make the sound of moving through water while in water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back