Brak Eggman's laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

742mph

My work is never done yet
I can't find it under the sound section of srb2.srb anywhere! I've checked under B (for Brak), E (for Eggman), L (for Laugh), and even H (for "haha") but to no avail. Where is it? Is it in another file entirely?

The sound effects are: sfx_bewar1, sfx_bewar2, sfx_bewar3, and sfx_bewar4.

Some of the sounds have names that have absolutely nothing to do with what they are, so for any more sound finding help, see this Wiki article.

Last edited:
They're DSBEWAR1 to DSBEWAR4. By the way, all the Brak sound clips are prefixed with BE, and there are a number of unused ones that you might be able to figure out a use for for your mod. The naming scheme for Brak's sound effects are actually quite logical if you have a bit of knowledge of the Japanese version of the OVA; I should know, I ripped them myself.

Last edited:
-.-

I know it is there, thank you very much. But how was he supposed to find that without looking through all 290 different sounds?

-.-

I know it is there, thank you very much. But how was he supposed to find that without looking through all 290 different sounds?

Ctrl-F "Brak"

I actually tried it yesterday when I saw this thread, and found it right away. Nonetheless, not everyone is aware of the Find tool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back