ZANE Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

This is the only map I will/can ever make. This is to prove to people that I CAN'T MAKE GOOD MAPS! So stop asking. You want a map from me? Here it is. BTW, while wad is loaded during gameplay, it takes the place of MAP MAP01.

ZANE_Map.wad

Screenies:

srb20049ok7.png

srb20050pc9.png

EDIT: I want to give some credit to hypershadsy for making this map actually playable.

Mapping is something you get better at with practice. Obviously, you're not going to make a masterpiece on your first try, and probably not your second either.

Although I do think you'll be able to make decent maps if you practice for long enough. Given you want to map, at least.

BlueZero4 said:
Given you want to map, at least.
I said:
This is the only map I will/can ever make.
And I barely managed to get this map to work. And, I did actually have to have some help from supershadow2 on making it playable.
Sonic Shadow said:
Gah! I found this WAD at a netgame. O.o
I did intend for this to be mainly a match map.
glaber said:
Who requested this?
No one requested this particular map. But, in many of my release topics for other wads people ask for me to make a map.

ZCK, tell me where the hell the name comes in with the map.

And who cares if this is just your first map? My first map was good, I even finished 3/4. You have to keep trying to make a map no matter how hard it gets. And you have to put jumps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back