Weird Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effigy The Fox

Is mostly dead by now.
Have you ever had any weird or funny dreams? Here are two of them that are related to SRB2 that I'll start off with.(I really don't insist on looking around for someone with the same topic if they did I just thought I tried something.)

#1: One dream playing SRB2 and automatically go to Deep Sea Zone and it wasn't in some ruins. It was on a narrow beach with a boundless ocean. Following the beach their was nothing but a dead end of concrete with a radio.
Pausing the game looking at the version below it said 1.9.8. End.

#2:( I refer this one as the SRP. You'll know what the P stands for.) The SRB2 intro started up and instead of Sonic showing it was R.D instead. (I'm not a brony.) Honestly, I don't want to go farther because of the whole brony subject and I don't to be one for my reasons only.

So express you weird and awkward dreams at the bottom(If someone didn't do this topic already.)

I once dreamt I was outside a train station in a busy urban center, and spotted a billboard for a new Star Trek series with the same principal cast as the first J.J. Abrams movie. And Brent Spiner (Lt. Cmdr. Data). As a clown. A very serious clown.

No, it didn't make sense then, either.

I drempt one time everything was akwardly colored, I had no eyes, and the people were very deformed. This is all I can remeber.

One time I had this dream where my local high school had doubled in size and everybody was wearing togas. There were TV's on with the local news with the news guy basically saying how horrible everything was.

Well, back in early summer, I had a dream where the moon had a giant clown face and was crashing into the earth.

I must be scared of clowns then. :/

I used to keep a dream diary, and every time I had a dream I'd write it down. I've always loved dreaming, and a few years ago I decided it would be fun to write down my dreams and re-read them many years later. Some of the events and landscapes in my dreams were just so cool that I didn't want to forget them. There were quite a few cool ones, many uneventful, one that predicted a death (probably coincidence, but yeah, for real), and quite a few weird ones.

My rules for writing down dreams have been these:
- Write down only what I remember 100%, if I don't remember something 100% but wish to include it I must note immediately after the embellished area that I wasn't 100% sure about what happened.
- The notation of the dreams is mostly for content, but I can add in lines that state or describe my mindset at the immediate point during the dream.

Here's one of the three dreams that I dreamt on August 7, 2009. This one is...kind of weird? Maybe.
-----------------------------------------

- I am to be killed. I am in the medieval era. I am the son of the king and am to be banished, or so I thought. Two guards pull on my arms, bringing me towards my fate. I say “I know - I’m going to be banished…” But they reply “You’re going to be killed.” I am to be killed. I plead with them, “Please just let me be an outcast.” They don’t listen. I reach the place of my death. They stab a large needle into my back. My upper body pushes itself upward, shocked from the piercing pain, but I don’t die. The pain stops, and I realize that I am not dead. I want to escape. I want to escape.

I pull out the needle from my back to use it as a weapon. I run as fast as I can outside of the castle/town’s walls. I’m running on grass when I see someone behind me on a bike. I realize that I also have a knife in my pocket. It’s a small knife with a black handle. I swing it at the man on the bike and continue to run. I hear them scream, “He’s heading towards the path of fog!” They stop chasing me and I enter a deserted area that looks like an old park.

There are some lampposts, but it’s extremely dimly lit. There’s fog everywhere, but I can still see several feet in front of me. Upon the dark grass I see a dark red brick path. It turns in various places at right angles. Along the left side of the path I see orange construction cones. I reach the end of the path and am now in a forest. The dirt is moist, littered with many small chips of wood. Large trees with vibrant green leaves hang above a path on the ground, going off into the distance.

I am an old man. Two young boys in ragged brown clothing tell me that this is a path of trials and hazards.
“Only at the end is there hope,” one of the boys tells me.

“My entire life has been a trial,” I reply. “This can’t be much worse.” We walk for a bit under the trees. Soon it starts pouring. It’s a huge downpour of water. It washes away the blood from the stab I received earlier. I’m glad that I’m being cleansed under the rain. Up ahead, to the right of the path, on a small dirt hill I see small brownish yellow dinosaurs that look like mini velociraptors. A little further down the trail I see several dirty brown triceratops.

“Is this the first trial?” I think to myself. We head up a little further when all of a sudden I see a large triceratops get up on its two hind legs. It jumps up high into the air to the left side of the path, landing on a large square tree stump with a fierce thud. Dust shoots up as into the air, spreading out into the air. I don’t know what to do. I stand there and watch. I see the triceratops make some movements with its arms. The two boys imitate it then walk past the triceratops unharmed. I quickly imitate it and begin to move forward, but it leaps in front of me and stops me in my tracks. It walks to the right side of the path, still on two legs. It makes new movements. I imitate it and hope it will let me pass. It gives me a nod and I pass through unharmed.

We reach a new trial. In between two black stone walls lies a creature that resembles a Nu [from Chrono Trigger]. This creature has four arms and is bluish purple. It makes several complicated hand movements that I try to imitate but can’t. First it slaps itself on its legs and lower arms in a complex pattern. I can’t get it right. It stares at me and does a new pattern. I was surprised. I thought it would try to kill me if I failed. However, once again I can’t imitate it. With unbelievable speed it slaps its neck and chest creating an intense rhythm. I laugh, showing that I’m interested and amazed by the creature. I can’t copy that either. It puffs itself up, growing twice its size. Its eyes bulge as it fills itself with air. I think the creature is just toying or playing with me. It almost seems as if it’s smiling.

Now it’s my turn. I cup my hands and make a whistling noise. Immediately it tries to copy the whistle, but can’t do it on its first try. It tries again and gets it. The creature seems interested. I then trill the whistle, mimicking a bird call. The creature is unable to copy this. Now I ask the creature if it has a piano.

“I see you have four hands. Would you happen to have a piano?” I ask.

“Of course.” it answers back, seeming interested at what I’ll do.

It’s a black electric piano. I play La Campanella on it and the creature is intrigued. It seems interested by how fast the piece is. When I reach the final sections of the piece, my arms are extremely tense and I have trouble playing the piece; even so the creature seems amazed. Next I play Dimension Breach, since I think it sounds very beautiful. The creature seems to be in awe at first, but then says he doesn’t like it very much. I play ‘End Theme’ from Byousoku 5cm but stop very quickly because the creature wants to play.

It says “You play very fast, but it’s nothing compared to four hands.” It places its hands on the piano. They look similar to human hands, but slightly furry. I’m very excited as it prepares to play. I think about all the possibilities of music that could come out of a creature with four hands. It could play so many parts at once. I also think that it must be very difficult to control all four hands at once. It starts playing from sheet music on the piano. It turns out to be a simple piece from FFVII that neither of us find very amusing.

I try to look for something difficult for the creature to play. I look through a pile of music, searching for Meiling no Tame no Tocatta. I want him to play the high ‘icicle’ sounding part.

I’m sitting near a couch, talking with the creature. There is a TV in the room. I see that Stephen is playing Megaman V on it. I say to the creature “Wow, lucky! We only have Megaman III on Earth!” I then notice that Stephen is not playing as Megaman, but as a black Zero with a jetpack. I begin talking to the creature about other things. It’s very kind.

At one point in the conversation I say, “Can you believe that people on Earth don’t even know that there are any beings aside from humans?”

“Wow, did you hear that?” the creature says to a grey triceratops. I’m glad to have met the creature.

Last edited:
Oh wow everyone seems to have dreams. I for some reason I do not understand have no dreams. Altough I can never sleep.

Actually, I had two other dreams I remember pretty vividly from this morning's 8-hour(-ish) rest.

First one, I'm driving along a stretch of road I'm fairly familiar with (albeit rarely drive down). Only now it's one lane instead of two. And they've added strange barriers to it, which zig-zag all over the place. And as I'm driving down it, I notice I suddenly can't accelerate anymore. Then I notice that I'm driving a mere frame of the car, and the rest of it fell off behind me for whatever reason - engine, most notably, but the entire outside shell of the car as well. And somehow, I hadn't noticed this until just now.

The second dream, I'm in my room and somebody serves me a giant stack of pancakes in my high-rise bed. Much too tall to eat, but I have at it anyway. Only problem is, it turns out to be the world's most unrealistically uncooperative pancakes; they keep flopping every which way, and picking up all kinds of unsavory hairs and dirt specks from the bedsheets instead of staying on the plate like they should be. Eventually I start getting frustrated and throw the whole thing out.

Do either of these have any meaning? Not that I know of, they're just weird lucid dreams I have. I always seem to have these an hour or so before waking up... I only remember the weirdest ones, though.

Do either of these have any meaning? Not that I know of, they're just weird lucid dreams I have. I always seem to have these an hour or so before waking up... I only remember the weirdest ones, though.
They might, but I think it would be pretty much up to you to figure out. I've had dreams that were pretty obviously part of me telling myself something, dealing with something, or reliving something. But it's harder for other people to figure out what those things mean, since they don't know what you've gone through.

On another note, have any of you had dreams where your teeth fall out? One is loose, and then suddenly all your teeth become loose - you feel them filling your mouth. You spit them out, but more keep falling out. I've had this type of dream ~6 times.

I had a rather strange dream earlier this summer. Here it is, described in an inconsistent level of detail:
---
A new version of SRB2 had been released, but it was a virtual-reality game where you controlled a digital version of yourself. I, along with a lot of the people I know from real life, joined a netgame together and were deposited into a lobby/waiting area that was rather reminiscient of what I imagine the finished DCZ to look like. After a few minutes, we were teleported out of the lobby to begin the SP campaign. For whatever reason, though, the player start objects were changed in this new version to set the skin of whoever spawned at them to a specific number. To make matters worse, they were configured for a specific server-joining order, which we had not followed. Therefore, everyone wound up spawning in the heavily edited (and yellow-walled) updated GFZ1 as someone else. I, appearing as a particularly overt brony a year ahead of myself, was making jerky movements with my hands, trying to figure out if I could control the character select menu in a Power Glove-esque manner, when I abruptly woke up.
---
This dream was certainly very strange, but I doubt it has any underlying Freudian meaning or reveals my bronyish tendencies or whatever. My dreams are generally just coherent enough to be plausible to my unconsious self and don't seem to have hidden meanings. They're mostly just my brain using up excess shreds of mental data as far as I can tell.

For some reason, I keep having this dream where I'm playing Minecraft. It starts off completely normal, then, all of a sudden, it's raining squids.

I constantly have nightmares about saving my pet fish from danger. These are genuinely stressful, and don't usually result in a happy ending (We were once cornered in a boiler room and he decided he'd rather jump and burn in the lava then get eaten by the sea creatures that cornered us)

The fish was given to me by someone who used to seriously stress me out, so maybe that's why.

Possibly the weirdest dream I've had...

This must have been the weirdest dream I have had so far in my life...

I was trying to think of a level to make for the OLDC (I have A TON of ideas) when suddenly, the SRB2 intro was playing in my mind, only all the characters said was 'Joke Level' so I shook my head vigorously to try and get that thought out of my head. Then, it seemed as though I was in a huge room with fake walls, where the room was all the same shade of red. After 30 minutes, in my dream, I was finally through the maze, only to be in another room with crushers going at 9001mph and green crawlas with tongues sticking out on pogo sticks. At this point, after shaking my head vigorously AGAIN for a full minute, there was still 1 green crawla. At this point, my mind went into the menu, selected 'Quit game' and I finally fell asleep about 5 minutes later. When I woke up, I played a level, only to find it was, yes, a joke level. I was mindblown! I had no idea it was an old joke level... Coincidence?

I once had dreamt about being in some weird game. With myself in front of Final Boss room. The funny thing was that the final boss was Slenderman with Eggman's accent being ridiculous.

Yesterday, i had a dream where Me and a Gardevoir were at Seabreeze, and Eggman was attacking it with is Nosehair. So i sent an Orz
Orz.jpg
( The Fish things ) out of a Pokeball, and then we had an Epic Pokemon fight. Eggman's pokemon was a Level 100 Makigarp. Guess who won? THE GARDEVOIR! WHAT A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL TWIST! Oh well, The Orz just stared at me like " Wut? " and then he shot me with an Immobilizer, OUT OF HIS EYES. Then the Gardevoir started Tickling me. After 25 minutes of the Unbearable Tickling, i woke up.

It really says something that you guys dream about Sonic and SRB2 so much. For what it's worth, I've had a bizarre Sonic and Mario crossover dream before

But I had an especially kooky dream a couple of nights ago.

I'm playing a game of cards with some relatives at my grandparent's old farm house, when it is suggested that I go outside and rotate the tires on one of my relation's car. Said car is in the middle of a rectangular concrete slab, in the middle of a rather steep grassy incline. Said slab of concrete doesn't exist in real life up to the point that the house was sold.

I was busy rotating the tires on the car when out of some nearby coniferous trees appear two monkeys. One is a golden and tiny spider monkey, no bigger than a chihuahua and obviously enraged. It darted back and forth, stopping every couple of seconds to screech directly at me, and gradually zig-zagged closer towards me. Afraid that it might be rabid and attempt to bite me, I took a nearby broom and tried to hit it as it came nearer to me. It leaped back when I tried to hit it, but grew even angrier and attempted to zip back and forth closer to me again.

The second money was a silverish gorilla-looking thing, except that it was smaller than the actual species, maybe a little taller than a car tire. This creature had absolutely no interest in what was happening between me and the golden monkey, and was shuffling very slowly to the right at a distance of about twenty feet away from me. It didn't appear to be hurt in any way, but I got the sense that it was old and that it was carrying on about as well as it could.

I am transported suddenly to my bedroom in my first home and the monkeys reappear, largely doing the same thing. The angry golden monkey starts throwing what appear to be wrinkled paper lanterns. I continue to barely fend it off with a broom. The dream ends.

Last edited:
This was just last night.

I was with one of my friends and that girl Yukari from Persona 3 inside this weird tower full of puzzles. I don't remember all of it, but I know one point involved navigating several rooms with this weird monster roaming around. Another having all three of is in different rooms above each other and having to get everyone to the middle room somehow.

I don't remember anything else about it, nor do I understand it.

Last night, i had a dream where Me and Sonic had to stop a Villain witch was an Evil Banana with a Moustache, and was driving this Giant Robot, and captured Bing and Spamcat in a Glass Ball. And the Giant Robots armaments were a Laser that made everyone Sit, FOREVER! And the Banana's first victims were The Mane Six. Later on, The Banana was really Discord in Disguise. And after i beat Discord, i got Pwned by 72 Dozen Gardevoirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back