Roly Poly Putt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.. unfortunately the Android version requires a good bit more power and memory than the iOS one. If you ever get your hands on a better unit, give it another shot. :)

Not for me. I seem to be using it on an android phone with very little, and I mean very little memory left and it works perfectly.

Good to know I can't even play the game due to an authentication method (that's sketchy at best) in, you know, a currently single-player game. I'd love to comment on it otherwise.

Last edited:
Good to know I can't even play the game due to an authentication method (that's sketchy at best) in, you know, a currently single-player game. I'd love to comment on it otherwise.

Sorry - would love to get on Steam, but that's not doable right now.

I just tried it out myself, and...uh, well, I can't play the game either. When it opens it tells me it's an invalid login, even though I'm 100% sure it's the exact same login from the spaddlewit forums.

Right, because registering a forum account is going to subject you to a whole swarm of unsavory viruses and empty your bank account.

While I haven't played it on PC yet I did enjoy it on Android so I'm looking forward to trying it out sometime soon.

I fixed the login issues today. Everything should be golden now.

Please be patient with me, I'm new to some of this stuff. :)

The point of making a forum account is to:

a) Foster community/participation
b) Enable online leaderboards, achievements, other cool stuff (right now I just have your personal stats in your profile, but more coming soon)
c) If/when netgames become a feature, act as a nickserv (i.e., no "I'm the real SSNTails!")
d) Probably a few other ideas I haven't thought of yet.

Finally dragged a new version across the finish line.
Mostly 'behind the scenes' improvements, as my personal life has been pretty occupying to generate a lot of new content. My time has been severely limited since April.

Removed the forum login requirement, so you don't need an account to play. Also included are two level mods, so you can see how to create your own, as well as updated utility programs.

I'm also wanting to open source a lot of stuff, but I don't yet know when I'll have the time to put that all together.

Last edited:
To the computer, what OpenGL is recommended to play this game? Here in my notebook it runs well, so that the character and the cubes are invisible.

my OpenGL is 2.0

Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL ES 2.0 should work. On desktop, I think this is OpenGL 4.0?? I have tested the game on fairly old Intel integrated graphics and it did work.

What's your video card, Messias?

Any GPU that is compatible with OpenGL ES 2.0 should work. On desktop, I think this is OpenGL 4.0?? I have tested the game on fairly old Intel integrated graphics and it did work.

What's your video card, Messias?

my Video card is a Intel HD Graphics.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

2jac1fm.png

Look SSNTails. .-.

Hmm.. is that a Core i5 CPU?

After running RPP, you should see a log.txt in its folder. Could you PM it to me?

My guess is that some of the shaders are failing on compile. But it might be an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back