some levels color pallete are glitched

SunsetAris

Marine is Underrated
Since I want to finish the game with all the emeralds I'm always downloading level packs to practice, but levels like splash hill zone from SC_Medpackby TheDoctor and Green Hill Zone 2D - Level Remake by OrdoMandalore have purple grass and Dark and light green tiles, I've seen the comments and nobody else from both posts has the same problem, I'm with version 2.2.6 and I'm using a windows 10 computer, they are some information I will let here in case that helps

Since I want to finish the game with all the emeralds I'm always downloading level packs to practice, but levels like splash hill zone from SC_Medpackby TheDoctor and Green Hill Zone 2D - Level Remake by OrdoMandalore have purple grass and Dark and light green tiles, I've seen the comments and nobody else from both posts has the same problem, I'm with version 2.2.6 and I'm using a windows 10 computer, they are some information I will let here in case that helps

If the levels are from 2.1 and they are using custom textures and flats, due to the pallete change between 2.1 and 2.2, that will happen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back