This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
While I'm not a fan of Sonic Riders (sorry I prefer the Drift and Sega All-Star series) I like that this character is using his actual home game controls. I may try him just because of that.

...Well uh, oops.

Attachments

• srb20050.gif
    srb20050.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 303
i love this character, his lack of offense sometimes hurts when i want to hit an enemy or an item box but you get used to it. also i think if the trick was mapped to pressing jump while holding a direction instead of just holding he would feel easier to control

I love these complex characters that are hard to master but offer great reward for doing so (like Nasya for example).

What I find most interesting are the sprites though. They're very fluid and there seems to be more than 8 angles. He certainly looks good and unique.

Tried it out and was pretty interesting, though if I could make some suggestions, make his stomp able to break monitors and have spin let you board your gear in midair.

Hi! Dedicated controller player here. I play strafe/legacy normally, and I haven't tried Jet in any other movement modes.

I normally use the move inputs during jumps for air strafing. I usually keep holding the control stick during and through jumps.

With Jet, I end up doing tricks during all of my jumps even if it's a bad time. (I've learned to let off my stick during jumps now, but that's not an intuitive behavior for me.)

I would have an easier time controlling Jet if the trick input was mapped to Jump + Direction as a midair action. I'd also prefer a backflip being the default midair action when no direction is held.

I have no idea if these changes would harm the quality of life for keyboard players, though.

(Also, I feel like I'm not getting enough air off of slopes, but maybe the general slope behavior will change in vanilla at some point in the future. In other words, that's probably not your fault.)

[edit] The pump frames also broke for me during my playthrough. If I remember, I'll try to reproduce it and report back why.

for some reason each time i die the air and the tricks teller is not there and I only have the ring and time and score hud

bug: after playing for a while jets' waiting/pumping air sprites become warning signs. may or may not be because im using xmomentum with this.
Post automatically merged:

This character is really fun, however... please map tricks to jump + move!
you should be able to toggle that, if you add that. i like the move keys to trick. but being to toggle to this, (look in the quote) would be nice for other people.

I was not aware of this addon. I'll be trying it out at my earliest convenience.

Besides,I really feel like Jet could do a lot of polishing

Personally I just can't get into enjoying him,and the way how tricks work is one of them

You don't have the right to lash out on other users for your lack of modding equipment or skill. Requesting mods is against the rules, and they're just reminding you of that. This sort of behavior is unacceptable.
Can you please work on a Rider Sonic character mod? 🙂

why
not
make
it
yourself
dont ask people to make mods for you
HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP YOUR NOT EVEN ONE I'M TALKING TO FUCKER

YOU AND THIS ENTIRE COMMUNITY MAKE THIS HELL FOR ME AND I AIN'T DO NOTHING TO Y'ALL ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS A MOD AND I WAS TALKING TO THE DEVELOPER OF THIS MOD AND PLUS I DON'T HAVE A PC I'M ON MOBILE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOD😡

Last edited:

YOU AND THIS ENTIRE COMMUNITY MAKE THIS HELL FOR ME AND I AIN'T DO NOTHING TO Y'ALL ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS A MOD AND I WAS TALKING TO THE DEVELOPER OF THIS MOD AND PLUS I DON'T HAVE A PC I'M ON MOBILE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOD😡
Maybe calm down a bit? And there IS a riders mod on the MB but it's still w.i.p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back