SRB2 TrackMania: Nations Forever - Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added you. Restart TM so you can accept the confirmation. Once you are in. Click on me to join the server and then click "ESC" and add it to your favourites. I hope to see you there.

I don't know what I've done here, but I got you in my buddy list now, saying [SRB2]Sonict with status Connected. However, I click on you and nothing happens.

When I click Play Online, then click USA, then click a state, and I click anyone's name, nothing happens. Won't let me highlight them even, like it will with the countries and states.

Connected =/= playing online. That just means he's got the program on. Add [SRB2]chaosknux and I'll get you in the server.

I am actually in a united server right now. That is why you don't see the join thing on me.

Also, Chaos Knux. That is not your account name. You use that to add buddies to the friend list.

I have updated my first post to add where the server is located in the online menu just in case the link doesn't want to work for whatever reason. I also put the new updated style for the server status script in it as well. I thank FoxBlitzz for creating this awesome style. He did a great job at making it look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back