Sonic Overdrive (sonicoverdrive.wad) Random update time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that what I just said? let me quote myself. ",it was overpowered, but not stupid crazy overpowered like HMS superform"

Sonow Hakura said:
Isnt that what I just said? let me quote myself. ",it was overpowered, but not stupid crazy overpowered like HMS superform"
Yes. That's what I'm saying. I'm supporting your post by mentioning my videos.

Fun fact: If you abuse Twilight Thok, you can get through a superform level as Overdrive.

I'd post the video of myself doing so if I weren't such a lazy bastard.

It's more overpowered than Sonic, but not really annoying overpowered like other characters. If you really wanted it overpowered then you would have put MAX for everything, like jump and accel and maxspeed.

Sonow Hakura said:
It's more overpowered than Sonic, but not really annoying overpowered like other characters. If you really wanted it overpowered then you would have put MAX for everything, like jump and accel and maxspeed.

Um yeah, I did.

Just wanted to say that you can push a few of the values further. For instance, normal speed can actually be pushed to 40.

camo man said:
Hah, this is good for a laugh. I think that it was lacking several things though:
2. The speed of riders.soc
Just think of how overpowered it would be if it could move as fast as a rider.

Riders speed sucked; I like this characters speed better. It is nearly imposoble to stop with riders soc added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back