2020 Predictions...

Spektra

You don't have enough memory in your memory card !
I just wanted to know what some of you think's gonna happen to SRB2 in 2020.
I'll go first: the SRB2 2.2 series will continue, obviously... Modding for this game will OBVIOUSLY continue.

I also want to know what you think will happen to SEGA in 2020...

-Plazzma.

Dr. Eggman will win the election by a landslide. Trump doesn't stand a chance.

For this year I predict... 8 patches, reaching v2.2.8. And farther into the future we will get v2.2.22 on Tuesday 2/22/2022 "Two's Day"

Heh. These are some pretty good predictions. Although 2/22/2022? That's a bit far...
And 2.3? Well, It took the 2.1.X Series 5 3/4 years to come to an end, and 2.2 won't be much shorter, 2.3's a bit farther. But yeah! I look forward to 2.3! Here's to another 20 Something years.

Dr. Eggman will win the election by a landslide. Trump doesn't stand a chance.

https://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=383

2020 will include a patch for glitches like Metal Sonic disappearing during his fight and locking the level, and other game-breaking bugs. Hopefully one for Coop, so that players don't have to wait over 30 minutes at the CEZ1 bridge or the final room in BCZ2. I suggest a teleport, like it's done at BCZ3.

If 2.3 takes longer than expected, then it'd be nice if it was scheduled for a 2.23.2023 release.

For this year I predict... 8 patches, reaching v2.2.8. And farther into the future we will get v2.2.22 on Tuesday 2/22/2022 "Two's Day"
…which looking back I’m now thankful is a kooky joke and didn’t come close to occurring! Only over the horizon in fact will there even start to be v2.2.x patches with double digits after the dot, being what’s currently a release candidate of v2.2.10. Having the community assist in finding errors and quirkiness quicker than STJr. could by themselves assures the likelihood of a ”.25” won’t be reached again… I think is part of the idea, lol.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back