Where Can I Find p3hud.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Means the server host doesn't want people who don't have the wad to join the server, Possibly a Private server, and the wad loaded in it is not available to Download yet, Though you can try and use Doomseeker, see if it helps .

Supposing the time and date you posted it, I suppose you saw it off of White T.U's server.

The wad is a private wad that the creator gave to him to beta test.

Can Someone make server im bored

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Oh Hello Tonic ze Hedgefox

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Hey Can Someone Make Server Im Bored

Forum Rules said:
7.Do not ask for netgames in the forum. Use the chat room or the master server instead.

This isn't the place to ask for someone to make a server sorry.

EDIT: Also as a future note this is also not a place to ask to find WAD files either (there's a sticky saying not to do that in the forum you posted in funnily enough, did you see that on your way here?)

Last edited:
HEY Hey Who Make A Server Please Im Soo Bored

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Omg I Just Realized Im Spaming About servers but please make it

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Hey Tonic ze Hedgefox Make Server

Miles, when I posted the quote from the rules, that did not mean you could continue asking for a netgame, that was a call for you to stop.

You get a warning for now since you haven't been here long. Don't continue asking for a netgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back