The most pain you have ever been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a baby. It's like taking the biggest dump of your life. *Shot*

In all seriousness, this is another thing I can't actually remember. I've sprained my wrist by falling on it once, but I don't remember it being particularly painful. I've never broken any bones.

However, I don't remember how this felt, but I once fell backwards and cracked my head open on gravel when I was 4 or younger. All I remember was that I was screaming with pain, but then again children are weaker than adolescents and adults. I've seen children cry over tiny cuts and scrapes.

This morning, when I puked 6 times in the tliet, barfing up every thing I ate. It's like taking the biggest dump out of your butt, like I'll Begin says. Then, odd enough, after that I had a MASSIVE dump...

About 7 or 8 years ago, when I was 3 or 4, we had these stairs that went to the basement. I was all happy and stuff. Then, I was riding my tricycle. I fell down the stairs, and cried. It hurt.

Bucked over the handlebars of my bike and ate asphalt. They had to rebuild one of my front teeth. O.o

On a July 4th, quite a few years ago, I helped my father light a firework. Of course, it seemed the forework was coming straight for me. But there was a car in the driveay painted dark-blue. I ran away, very fast, to bump into that dark-blue car in the driveway. I broke one tooth and chipped another. I had a headache afterwards too.

Meh. Probably when I got stuck under something heavy when I was 5. Don't remember it too well.

Edit: Fixed some spelling mistakes.

I was riding my bike last year, and I was going too fast and tripped over something and fell off. I started rolling like bobobo just punched me. Kinda like how Sonic did in that explosion of the end of his story in Sonic 2k6

I'd have to say when I undergone spinal surgery, I was feeling quite a lot of pain for 5+ days. Even today, wherever I sit in my household I support my back by putting a pillow on the chair and lay back on that.

Let's see. I haven't had very bad accidents. The worst was when I was three, and I decided to make an apple sandwich. (Don't ask me why.) So I got one of the dull knives out of the drawer, and it wouldn't cut the apple, so I decided to get a STEAK knife, and it cut right through the apple, and my hand was holding it. I sliced one of my fingers. Not off of course, but it was very bloody. I don't really remember how it felt, but I do remember crying, and screaming for more than two hours. I had stitches on my finger after that. Also, I didn't use a steak knife for three years after that. Even at dinner, when I really should have. It was hard to cut steak. (No really.)
One that I can remember the feeling of, is when I got my fingers slammed in the jeep door.
One more thing that I do not remember one bit, was when I was like 2, or something. Before We remodeled the back of my house, we had very steep, wooden stairs, leading to our cement basement. My parents heard tumbling down those stairs, so they went down there. I did fall down those stairs, though I was just fine. No screaming or anything. I find that weird.

(This is not my story, my parents, so ya know it might not be as detailed as it should)A burn. Around 7 years ago. My dad was gluing some broken wood together (they snapped, it was from a computer desk). Back then, he used a hot glue gun. I was watching him, he put the glue on the wood and he went to get the other wood, and I put my entire arm on the hot glue...yeah, you'd know what it'd be like to dip your arm in hot glue. Screaming. Crying. Unreal pain. Apparently, I had to go to hospital to check up. Right now, seven years later, there is largely no more scar left, sorry. There is still a bit, butahh, ya know not much.

Hm... I have a few.
When I was six I was speeding down a steep hill in out neighborhood on a scooter with tires. I, without knowing that the brakes were broken, sped down it. I was coming to the stop so I hit the brakes. It did a lot. Then a car, a red 1996 Expedition to be precise, was driving towards me. Man, was I lucky. It missed by a small amount. But, I still flew into somebody's curb, and hit their car bumper with my face and landed back on the ground. Unbelievably, I have never broken a bone in my life.

When I was 10 I was at a YMCA after school activity thing. We were getting our lunch ready when I handed my Maruchaun Ramen Cup of Noodles to the meanest counselor, Kristy. She got it out sizzling hot and set it int a bowl that was just as big as the cup. I mean she took the cup and set it in bowl with it crooked. I was sitting in line because of the be quiet and sit until we get outside rule. I get up and it spills all over my ankles. I was holding it in until I shouted so loud that my friend jumped up. Then came Kristy. You'd think that she'd help me right? WRONG! She instead yells at me, saying that it's my fault and then tells me,"Get your lazy ass up and into the bathroom!" Wow did I want her off the face of the Earth more than anything. My dad comes, takes me to the hospital, and the doctor says I have second and third degree burns covering my ankles. They cut out some dead areas of my ankles with a knife. Then we went to court. The worst part is...she got away with it...

When I was nine I was on my knees on my mom's bathtub. I fell backwards into the fossit and split my chin open with blood all over the place. While they were stitching my chin up there was a fire on the second floor of the hospital. I was thinking,"What the ****?"

I have fallen off alot of stuff.

Been hit in the head with a chair.

Crushed by bunkbeds

I also went down a huge hill, but with a tiny skateboard and I flew off of it.

I once completley smashed all the bones in my arm in the park when I was 10, and when I was 8 I had my finger smashed with a sledge hammer. besides that,I'v been smashed over the head with a chrome monkey bar once. Yea, rough childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back