golden sand zone (mystic realm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

protojo

is it possible to beat it with sonic. i can't get past the 1st part without noclip because of the quicksand. (try beating it with sms :eek:)

Uhmm... yes. you jump from pillar to pillar and if you fall in the sand, repeadidly jump back to the lowest pillar, and start over the part you were at. As far as I know, Mystic makes any of his levels posable by sonic.

thing is though (how do you get on the pillar) and when in the quicksand you can't jump high enough to reach the start platform. if you jump repeatedly the thok drives you off course.

Mysitc Realm was designed for Sonic. That's why it's not that hard with Tails and Knuckles. So Golden Sands Zone is possible with Sonic, seeing as it's part of a level pack designed for Sonic.

it most certainly is possible to beat with sonic. I've done it, as have many other people. Why you can't seem to figure out the quicksand area is beyond me; its rather obvious.

I don't know why you're having a hard time. I beat it with Sonic on my first try (which was my first time playing the level).

beaten

i've beat it now. on the front route the platform up blended with the backgrounds, on the left route i didn't think the platforms were jumpable, but when trying i found they were.
*waiting for topic lock*

if i wanted too i could just beat it with tails, i just wanted to know if it was possible with sonic, which i know now. (metaknux used to be my fave wad, but now he can't clime :()

protojo said:
(try beating it with sms :eek:)

You find that hard? Try beating it with amy. If you ask me, gold sands is a extremely easy map.

In fact, the only levels that I can consider "hard", are AGZ2, PAZ1, and Starlight palace.

by try beating it with sms, i mean the crawlers and sms are yellow which blend in very nicely with the sand. and it really herts your eyes :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back