Invisible FoF Moving the Floating, Bobbing Platform FoF

Alright so i was trying to figure out something how to do a platform that gives the impression it is "bouncing on the floor"and i figured it out, for some reason the "Invisible, Solid" Linedef FoF works with the Floating, Bobbing Platform.

KQdyvVn.gif

However, if i put another sector with the same tags to create the same effect it will suddenly stop working and the Bobbing Platforms will fall in the ground and not move anymorer. I changed the FoF invisible linedef effect to one that is visible and i saw nothing wrong with it the Invisible FoF is still moving with the Continuous Ceiling Effect. Im posting it here to know if it's intentional or not.

e1DYJmx.gif
Here it is with instead of invisible FoFs, an visible one to demonstrate that the continuous ceiling effect is still working.

It might be my setup that might not be working well, but im posting it here because i suppose it's not intended to normal FoFs be able to push the Bobbing Platforms.

Yeah, it is. It's there so that if the water drains out from under the bobbing FOF, it will rest on the solid ground underneath.
Yeah that makes sense my brain said that because i read it on the wiki and i interpreted as it shouldn't be working without water. The weird thing though is if i put another sector with the same tags it just stops working.

Attachments

• srb20072.gif
    srb20072.gif
    698.1 KB · Views: 131
  • srb20074.gif
    srb20074.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back