• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

No more enermies - once

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.V

Alright!
I am making a map, in him I placed that line type but it is not working. I know that it is used in EGZ2, I don't want to copy, I already made equal and it didn't work. Do they think am making something wrong?

And did I also place water in the place, will it be that has problem?

Wrong?

sector.png

What's not working. Is your linedef with the 302 effect the length of the unused tag your control sector with the linedef of 313?

Is the linedef with 223 tagged the target sector?

Are your enemies actually inside the invisible intangible fof?

Check if everything is tagged right.

I said it wrong. Scratch what I said and still this doesn't prove to be correct, but assuming from the picture, I didn't mean the two linedefs have to be the same length. The linedef that uses the trigger effect has the tag that's the same as the length of the linedef that uses the linedef effect 313.

So from your picture, the linedef with 313 looks like it has the length of 96. So go to your trigger linedef and give it a tag of 96. That should fix the problem unless otherwise.

okenemies.png

There is not wrong.

What I meant by inside was not just in the sector, but in the FOF as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back