• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Metal Sonic Fix 'em up :Released:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Sonic CD come out after S3&K? I'm not sure about the dates, so I dunno.

Mkay then.
Anyways, expect a release sometime this weekend.
Alright! Can't wait!
EDIT: So just a little question. What sprites did you edit? Did you change the whole wad or is it just remade to an SSN point of drawing. :|

Last edited:
Huh, I'm already at the point where I just have to redo the fall and walk and then touch up the spin. Expect a release soon, guys.
Also I'm not posting every sprite I do here. Seeing all the sprites before they're in the game make this wad less exciting. :P
EDIT: Actually, I don't even have to redo the walk, just touch it up and make it a bit more exciting than just moving up and down. Yay.
EDIT: Also, super transformation. But that shouldn't be too hard :P
Another EDIT: I messed around with his colors a bit, and now almost every color (Including Cyan!) Looks fantastic. The lighter colors don't look good, but who ever plays with white or yellow amirite?
inubfc.png

Ignore those white dots on the life image, I'll fix those.

Eww, the outline of Metal Sonic's sprites reminds me of the official character sprites in SRB2, they look like the sprites were scaled down in the same way.

It would look nicer if you just redid the outlines. Oh yeah, and the shading on the top of Metal's head should be fixed a bit :|

Eww, the outline of Metal Sonic's sprites reminds me of the official character sprites in SRB2, they look like the sprites were scaled down in the same way.
Did you not read the first post? This is EXACTLY what I want him to look like.
XSpeedGodX, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've redone everything except standing, idle, and tails grab.

Last edited:
XSpeedGodX, I've not 100% sure, but I think I've redone everything except standing, idle, and tails grab.
Well, I think you might want to sort of redo the tails grab. It looks a little wierd...

Alright then, I will. Got some progress going last night, finished the walk and most of the hurt frames before crashing. Now I gotta do the fall, tails grab, jump, and transformation.
It's not as much as it sounds considering the transformation requires recoloring the same frame, the jump requires reshading the same frames, and the tails grab is a real easy, quick edit.

Last edited:
Oh yea! Please give a tutorial on making an SSN Based wad Chripsy. PLEASE!

Well you could try like how SSNTails made a tutorial on how to draw sprites. Also, did you summit your wad yet?

Not yet, still have a bit more to do.
EDIT: Do you guys know if color changing works on the super transformation frames? On sonic.plr they're blue and are blue in game regardless of skin color. If I made them green on MS would it still change colors?
EDIT2: Due to the super transformation frames being weird and unneeded, I'm not making them. Release.
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=33261

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back