• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally.wad (Beta download available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
EDIT: Me and my brother found this out when he was playing as his edited version of pikachu.wad, who has the swim ability.

Shouldn't Pikachu have swim as a default? It works better that way. o-o;
But aside from that, I'm wondering what you meant by "fly out of the water." Do you mean you keep flying when you get out of water?

I'm probably not going to work on this much considering I went back to working on NServ, just so you guys know.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Much better. :)
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm probably not going to work on this much considering I went back to working on NServ, just so you guys know.
I could help you with Sally if you want, nitro. Two hands are faster than one.

Hyper Shadic X said:
Monster Iestyn said:
EDIT: Me and my brother found this out when he was playing as his edited version of pikachu.wad, who has the swim ability.

Shouldn't Pikachu have swim as a default? It works better that way. o-o;
But aside from that, I'm wondering what you meant by "fly out of the water." Do you mean you keep flying when you get out of water?

In case you're interested, the original Pikachu.wad (which was also a sprite rip from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) had the thok ability. And yes, that was what I meant by "flying out of the water".

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Second'd.
If there was any new progress, I or nitro would have bumped it, that's what this topic is for. Also keep it in mind that this is usually the response you get when you bump WIP topics, so why bother asking? :P
There's also only like maybe three people here who would seriously care about this WAD anyway, let them do it! *fragged*
Seriously, when I get bored later on, maybe I'll try finishing the standing frames and see if the WAD can continue from there, but it all depends on how bored I get. :P

The front sprite's shoes are too diagonal. I think that they should look as if you're looking at them head on, not down on them.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I find it odd that this topic died at 69 posts..
Obviously, everyone here's lost their interest in it ever since it became a topic of it's own. It doesn't seem right for that to happen to a topic like this. Before, it was frequently talked about in the Rouge topic, now it sits here with hardly any new posts since it's separation from that topic. =/

It's too bad really, as those Sally sprites you've made so far weren't at all bad.

Monster Iestyn said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I find it odd that this topic died at 69 posts..
Obviously, everyone here's lost their interest in it ever since it became a topic of it's own. It doesn't seem right for that to happen to a topic like this. Before, it was frequently talked about in the Rouge topic, now it sits here with hardly any new posts since it's separation from that topic. =/

It's too bad really, as those Sally sprites you've made so far weren't at all bad.
Agreed, but it's sure to be like that if there isn't already a wad, but on a good side, it saves bandwidth. This will never die since it's the first Sally wad topic.

I simply don't discuss on it considering:
Dr.P said:
If there was any new progress, I or nitro would have bumped it, that's what this topic is for. Also keep it in mind that this is usually the response you get when you bump WIP topics, so why bother asking? :P
So I figure I'd wait for any new progress.

Also, you said you're working on NServ, which made me think it'd be a while. Otherwise, I am looking forward to Sally, because when she's done, I intend to make a joke pic with her in it.

Yep, too busy with NServ. Why did I think making 3 characters and a mod at once would EVER be a good idea?

Well, I'm feeling really bored right now, might as well see if I can at least finish the standing frames. If they don't turn out too bad, maybe I'll finish this WAD after Mighty if nitro's too busy to do it himself, I've got the time. =P

Hyper Shadic X said:
Maybe you had a Light Dasher moment. *runs*

MWAHAHAHA! Try and run, fool! The rock will have it's revenge!

But seriously, nitro is a gifted spriter and he can handle more than one project at a time (and dear god, please do not prove me wrong, nitro)

EDIT: Did some minor improvements to Sally's front sprite, and finished the front-diagonal, still needs more work...
EDIT 2:Finished side frame, will have back-diagonal soon...
EDIT 3:Back standing sprite done, will have the back-diagonal done in a sec, got a tad lazy there...
EDIT 4:All done with the standing frames, now they just need improving =P
SALYA1-1.png
SALYA2A8.png
SALYA3A7.png
SALYA4A6.png
SALYA5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back