Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Zippy_Zolton

jet jaw sounds
This mod adds a total of 4 monitors, entirely in SOC, fully re-usable for your levels. [SIZE=-3]...give credit pls[/SIZE]

s.jpg
The star of the show here, the fabled "S" Monitor from Sonic 3. It gives you all 7 Chaos Emeralds (because that's a requirement to go super for some reason), then 50 rings, and lastly, turns you super. Thanks to PaisanoJay on doing the "S" sprite for the icon, and Draykon for minor assistance with getting the script to function as intended.

rings.jpg
More variants of ring-related monitors. The Super Red Ring reduces your ring count by 10, the Half-Ring gives you 5, and the Silver Ring gives you 25.

The first download attachment is a resource PK3 that you can easily plop into Zone Builder, and the second one contains the Monitor Room shown in screenshots, for you to test them out. If you are using these in your levels, you don't need to include every single monitor. I have separated the scripts and sprites for every single one, so you can easily copy and paste what you do need. I can't wait to see these scattered across levels...

Attachments

• srb20067.gif
    srb20067.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 977
  • srb20075.gif
    srb20075.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 797
  • RESOURCE_MonitorPackS-v1.pk3
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,071
  • VS_MonitorPackS-v1.pk3
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,303
Last edited:
Dimension Glaber Uses the Silver ring, but that box was my own port work.
Outside of the super monitor, I don't know what other monitors you could be talking about.

Last edited:
Dimension Glaber Uses the Silver ring, but that box was my own port work.
Outside of the super monitor, I don't know what other monitors you could be talking about.

sorry for not being specific
I'm primarily talking about the S monitor because I remember it from Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

amazing! the monitor works as it should in S3&K, i can't wait to 2.3 to come and see this monitor in! (sure... if it CAN be in the game)

The SRB2MB is an English-only forum.
alghien me puede decir como poner los monitores en la paratida normal porfavor

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back