• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ULDC: February - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a better idea, actually. I think it makes sense to get rid of the awkward ground the current event is on, call it cancelled, and instead open another event in the near future. This gives everyone the opportunity to either finish and release their map as a standalone and make something new whenever the next event rolls around, or continue working on their map through the next event.

...Aaaaaaaaand eight months later it's back...?
W3Dt2Ws.gif

(psssst I fixed the bottom text since this gif, don't worry)

Don't be shocked, as I imagine you might be. The contest is not open, at least, not as you would imagine.

Apollyon and I have begun compiling all of the ULDC stages that ended up releasing into a single hub, OLDC style. We've even got ahold of maps that never released separately (Flat-Forming, Mushroom Valley, and Oaken Outkeep). This is all tied together in a Generations white space inspired Hub.

If you made a map for the ULDC, and never ended up finishing it or releasing it (and don't plan to release it for any future event.), we're allowing you to finish your stage and submit it to me to have included in the pack.

If you ended up releasing your maps separately, we're allowing you to update the map with whatever changes you want, or have it removed from the pack outright.

I'm having an EXTREMELY loose deadline of Christmas, if anyone cares to polish up levels they released, or finish ones they didn't.

The current stages in the pack are:
"Gigalopolis" by Rexeljet (still awaiting permission)
"Enby Echoes" by RoyKirbs
"Crater County" by Apollyon Woman & Zippy_Zolton
"Azure Paradise" by MK.exe
"Cold Zone" by Pencilvoid
"Molten Industry" by So2ro
"Mystic Castle Rebirth" by glaber
"Neo Palmtree" by GoldenB4 (still awaiting permission)
"Flat-Forming" by ControllerOnAHanger
"Oaken Outkeep" by ShihoAJoke
"Mushroom Valley" by Radicalicious

We will not include the levels labelled "still awaiting permission" if we do not get permission before the loose deadline when we will probably release. This is just a precautionary thing. HOWEVER, the pack can still be updated! If you didn't make it in the v1 release, you can still make it in the v2 release.

Last edited:
...Aaaaaaaaand eight months later it's back...?
W3Dt2Ws.gif

(psssst I fixed the bottom text since this gif, don't worry)

Don't be shocked, as I imagine you might be. The contest is not open, at least, not as you would imagine.

Apollyon and I have begun compiling all of the ULDC stages that ended up releasing into a single hub, OLDC style. We've even got ahold of maps that never released separately (Flat-Forming, Mushroom Valley, and Oaken Outkeep). This is all tied together in a Generations white space inspired Hub.

If you made a map for the ULDC, and never ended up finishing it or releasing it (and don't plan to release it for any future event.), we're allowing you to finish your stage and submit it to me to have included in the pack.

If you ended up releasing your maps separately, we're allowing you to update the map with whatever changes you want, or have it removed from the pack outright.

I'm having an EXTREMELY loose deadline of Christmas, if anyone cares to polish up levels they released, or finish ones they didn't.

a double OLDC?
in a year?
now that's epic!

Hi, the other half of the brains behind this operation here :) If you have a level intended for the ULDC that didn't manage to make it in time for the deadline, feel free to approach us too, even if it's not finished. We may be able to include it in a short little bonus area.

Added two more stages!

Here's the current lineup:
"Gigalopolis" by Rexeljet (still awaiting permission)
"Enby Echoes" by RoyKirbs
"Crater County" by Apollyon Woman & Zippy_Zolton
"Azure Paradise" by MK.exe
"Cold Zone" by Pencilvoid
"Molten Industry" by So2ro
"Mystic Castle Rebirth" by glaber
"Neo Palmtree" by GoldenB4 (still awaiting permission)
"Flat-Forming" by ControllerOnAHanger
"Oaken Outkeep" by ShihoAJoke
"Mushroom Valley" by Radicalicious
"Nonlucid" by Jimita
"Botanic Space" by DeltaSanic

Thirteen stages. This is almost the size as the Autumn OLDC SP division!

Sneak peak at new gallery

unknown.png

unknown-227.png

Also a reminder!! If you had any intended for ULDC stage you want to see in this pack, or an update to a stage already in the pack (see above post), then please contact me via mb or at discord (Kwiin#3921) so I can add them to the pack. Loose deadline of christmas. If you submit it to me after christmas I'll just release it in a patch.

ALSO, if you are GoldenB4 or Rexeljet, or happen to have contact to GoldenB4 or Rexeljet, I've been trying to contact them for permission for their stages for the past few days to no avail. Gigalopolis and Neo Palmtree will not be included in the release if I do not hear back for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back