• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty to Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinny33

Sinny the Fennec is my YT
So um.. I have been making Mighty the Armadillo sprites for the game but I've decided to stop production on it since I don't have the same amount of time I've had to do the character. I was new to sprite in the first place so I'm not really the best at it

I have decided to move on to Ray the Flying Squirrel for character sprites because he has a much more fun playstyle than Mighty. He's basically Tails but for more advanced players. I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty.

Note that the attached files look like this because I can't get it all into a folder nor I know how.

Attachments

• CNT1A0.png
    CNT1A0.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,462
  • CNT1B0.png
    CNT1B0.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,443
  • DEADA0.png
    DEADA0.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,497
  • DRWNA0.png
    DRWNA0.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,363
  • EDGEA1.png
    EDGEA1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,458
  • EDGEA2.png
    EDGEA2.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,416
  • EDGEA3.png
    EDGEA3.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,351
  • EDGEA4.png
    EDGEA4.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,345
  • EDGEA5.png
    EDGEA5.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,406
  • EDGEA6.png
    EDGEA6.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,410
  • EDGEA7.png
    EDGEA7.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,410
  • EDGEA8.png
    EDGEA8.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,360
  • EDGEB1.png
    EDGEB1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,362
  • EDGEB2.png
    EDGEB2.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,365
  • EDGEB3.png
    EDGEB3.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,373
  • EDGEB4.png
    EDGEB4.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,335
  • EDGEB5.png
    EDGEB5.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,351
  • EDGEB6.png
    EDGEB6.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,349
  • EDGEB7.png
    EDGEB7.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,362
  • EDGEB8.png
    EDGEB8.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,350
  • LIFEA0.png
    LIFEA0.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,354
  • PAINA1.png
    PAINA1.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,381
  • ROLLF0.png
    ROLLF0.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,351
  • SIGNA0.png
    SIGNA0.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,346
  • STNDA1.png
    STNDA1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,350
  • STNDA2A8.png
    STNDA2A8.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,342
  • STNDA3A7.png
    STNDA3A7.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,379
  • STNDA4A6.png
    STNDA4A6.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,341
  • STNDA5.png
    STNDA5.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,354
  • WAITA1.png
    WAITA1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,402
  • WAITA2A8.png
    WAITA2A8.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,336
  • WAITA3A7.png
    WAITA3A7.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,351
  • XTRAA0.png
    XTRAA0.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,347
  • XTRAC0.png
    XTRAC0.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,426
What do you mean by make peach darker?

Also progress has'nt been made because I don't have my phone. I am hand drawing the sprites by taking a picture of the sketchs then uploading them onto my computer to do.

Last edited:
You should try making the shading for mighty a bit darker, and that thing on his back a bit smaller.
the outline should be a bit lighter too.

suggestions aside , this seems like a cool idea!

I am no longer working on Mighty, I changed and I'm going to work on Ray but I need help as there will be custom sprites but I only gotten to drawing. I just need someone to help with GraphicGale so I could change the Palette to SRB2's. I just need someone to help me make it a possiblility

I only have CSSArt but can't upload to the forms because it's a jpg

So um.. I have been making Mighty the Armadillo sprites for the game but I've decided to stop production on it since I don't have the same amount of time I've had to do the character. I was new to sprite in the first place so I'm not really the best at it

I have decided to move on to Ray the Flying Squirrel for character sprites because he has a much more fun playstyle than Mighty. He's basically Tails but for more advanced players. I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty.

Note that the attached files look like this because I can't get it all into a folder nor I know how.

Seems like Mighty to me! Could you make it more Rayish?

Is everyone missing the "I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty"?

Is everyone missing the "I'll submit these few sprites I was able to get of Mighty"?

yeah, I kinda regret putting my comment, since the guy said it, but I left it here just because I'll see answers easier.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

You mean like you Sonic's Sprites as A base to make Ray?

That's a better idea, tbh. You might need to ask someone in the staff first? But only using it as a template.

But I'm telling you, don't use it without permission...
0apCdqp.png
(I did because it's an example, ask the devs if you can use the sonic sprite as a sample).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back