• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrispy said:
What do you guys think?
<image>
Personally, I think he looks a tad dorky. Keep in mind we're playing SonicCE because we want to see your rendition of Sonic, not someone else's.

You know what that looks like? That looks like that stance in super smash bros. brawl. Except frontwards?

I'm still going to convert the regular SonicCE to ME, though. I'm not even sure if I'll make Classic SonicCE or not.

Why don't you keep Sonic ce and make Classic Sonic ce so we have two versions.

<Edit> Remember to convert tailsdoll ce and nservagen to me.

I was planning on keeping SonicCE, and I'm probably not going to convert NServ. If you guys want me to convert it let me know, I just don't think anyone actually uses it anymore.

Double post!
SonicCE.wad released for 2.0, check the Releases - Characters section for him.

Ugh Triple Post

Yeah, I'm done with SRB2. Done done done done done. I just lost all interest completely in everything SRB2 related. I'm still going to lurk some probably and sprite, it's just not going to be on anything for SRB2. I'll still be on IRC and deviantArt, so look for me there. My IRC nick is Chrispy and my dA is Chrisplode.deviantart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back