SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxBlitzz said:
Only the most foolish fool ever to be foolish would believe that Photoshop. The real message says: "Ha ha, just messing with you! ;P"

I can provide photographic evidence if necessary, and it _might_ be possible to provide database evidence if only the phpMyAdmin didn't stop working for Mystic.

>.>

<.<

I believed it.

Lightning The Fox said:
I was actually going to make a smash bros mod the day this topic was posted! O.o. Oh well.
I did that early on in my WADding career. Needless to say, it sucked horribly and I hope it never surfaces.

Spazzo said:
FoxBlitzz said:
Only the most foolish fool ever to be foolish would believe that Photoshop.

Ah, but little do you know, I have already fooled you!
I made it in paint, NOT photoshop! *bricked*

PLOT TWIST!!! *shot*

OK here's my review SO far. Well the control is OK but some falling controls are like in Sonic The Hedgehog Next Gen. Well my and SF94 have been netgaming there should be a blackout/smashout or w/e it's called on top and a invisible barrier. The levels are OK they don't really feel like SSB/SSB:M in any way though. The levels are sorta wide if a level is wide in needs more hight like in Hyrule Temple in SSB:M.

So by far it's a 6/10. I know it will be better.

Hmm. when I as mesing about on Map01, the broken level, I was jumping about loling at the lava was fake, then a fell down and got hurt by the lava, and then it came to me, Wafflezone sould return with instead of insta dieing jam/jelly/whatever, it should just be owowowiwiwiwe burns jam/jellywhatever

FoxBlitzz said:
Only the most foolish fool ever to be foolish would believe that Photoshop. The real message says: "Ha ha, just messing with you! ;P"

I can provide photographic evidence if necessary, and it _might_ be possible to provide database evidence if only the phpMyAdmin didn't stop working for Mystic.

Actually, FoxBlitzz. You don't need to use phpMyAdmin unless it is a last resort. Your "Sent Box" will contain your proof that you sent to Spazzo. :)

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
That looks awsome, ZTaimat. But this is the most balanced...
ssbss_-_battle_field.png

Blade gave me an awesome idea, What is ssbss had a website like: ssbss Dojo?

I doubt we'd be able to keep up with once daily updates, to be honest. =P

However, seeing you guys make unofficial "updates" is sorta neat.

Spazzo said:
I doubt we'd be able to keep up with once daily updates, to be honest. =P

However, seeing you guys make unofficial "updates" is sorta neat.

Heh, says you.

ssbss_-_space_platform_zone.png

Oh, yaya splurge of smashbros.com releases mixed with SRB2 and Comic Sans MS. Oh, joy. I'm amazed I haven't seen a "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING" with a pic of the SRB2 Sonic in it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Oh, yaya splurge of smashbros.com releases mixed with SRB2 and Comic Sans MS. Oh, joy. I'm amazed I haven't seen a "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING" with a pic of the SRB2 Sonic in it.
look back a few pages =/

light dasher said:
*insert picture of Tails here*
Uh.. why does the name say "Espio," if the character is Sonic? O_o

EDIT: Oh... It was Spazzo that did that... >_> I blame the person who took that picture, then.

yeh im getting an error on this
sometimes when i get hit by another player on a server i get kicked i dont get kicked by the owner but i get kicked from the server
is this an error with the mod because im getting this error quite alot =S

I'm really GLaD to see the levels I made for one of them earlier versions still being in the rotation. And Spazzo telling me Flaming Fields being a favourtie made me crap my pants... of joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back