Post your pics/art here!

Sasuke, your expressions on those characters are quite nice. Especially the top page.
----------------------------
I may or may not ever finish this...two different styles.
Wiseman from Sailor Moon.
x3DZ4gj.png
nMLzTsm.png

Also, I'm pretty sure I just found the opening Green Hill Zone.
CZV5JdO.jpg

Last edited:
Getting close to its last breath

I like the look of the 2nd one more; though I question why there's a flame at all when your name is Icefox :P

Not like anything is stopping you from changing your name anyway.

tumblr_nt35h8370v1r51rb0o1_250.gif

tumblr_nt35h8370v1r51rb0o2_250.gif

Some turtles that I was commissioned to do.

Since coming to Japan I've been making lots of chicken katsu. My girlfriend (who is now half a world away) was asking if I could write her out a recipe for chicken katsu, rather than simply linking her to the site I got the recipe from. After procrastinating for a week, I finally did it! Recipe was modified from one on the internet, pictures are originals!

uo7pPrO.png

Last edited:
ntN3H48.png

Been playing with this background for the past couple of weeks. Planning on working on other background layouts, then touching this up a little more.

Here are two secret videos for you guys...(Not available to the general youtube audience!)

The first is a Classical/Jazz fusion called Jazz Etude No.6 - Pastoral. It's really fast, difficult, and lots of fun!

The second is Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger. It's not that great of a performance...I'll try to record a better version soon.

Just some pics from my last holiday, also testing out the Canon EOS 40D I recently got.

KZT1Sfi.jpg

Stream near Lana, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/5, 1/60, ISO 200

ML9JAxV.jpg

Butterfly on a flower near Colfosco/Calfosch, South Tyrol - EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - 44mm, f/4, 1/800, ISO 200

FvIvOKH.jpg

View of the Langkofel Group from the path to the Rifugio Vicenza/Langkofelhütte, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 25mm, f/8, 1/800, ISO 200

Last edited:
Just some pics from my last holiday, also testing out the Canon EOS 40D I recently got.

KZT1Sfi.jpg

Stream near Lana, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/5, 1/60, ISO 200

ML9JAxV.jpg

Butterfly on a flower near Colfosco/Calfosch, South Tyrol - EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - 44mm, f/4, 1/800, ISO 200

FvIvOKH.jpg

View of the Langkofel Group from the path to the Rifugio Vicenza/Langkofelhütte, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 25mm, f/8, 1/800, ISO 200

Woaaah... They are really nice pictures! Amazing! I'll add the 3rd picture as a wallpaper. :D

0E125F9F7869F72812277AAA492872282ABC3F8E

Well this kind of "artwork" is a little bit older but I thought it's worth showing it here anyway. Sonic and Shadow as plushies crossing at the moon like in Sonic Adventure 2. Also I don't wanna write down all things I said about it again so instead I'll just lead you to the original post on my Steam profile over here.
And yes I know the moon is waaaay too small.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back