Hatsune Miku joins the race! (Ver. 1.2)

zxyspku

Some hack
The digital diva drifts into SRB2Kart! Due to being some sort of android (or maybe because of her twintails?) she's very heavy and doesn't drift well, but she accelerates very quickly and has a comfortable top speed to balance out. Her preferred colors are Cerulean, but Cyan and Jawz are favorites too. Which ever color suits you, I hope that you'll have some fun with Miku!
(Special thanks to the everyone who supported and provided feedback in the Kart Crew discord! It was hell to finish during the end due being forced to switch to XWE.)

Ver. 1.1: Small fix that increases the volume of her gloating and successful hit voice clips.
--------------
Ver. 1.2: Another minor fix regarding her voice. Previously her gloating clip would play her "slow" line rather than the proper file.

If any other issues occur please post them here. Alternatively, contact me on Discord or Twitter.

Attachments

• kart0003.png
    kart0003.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 4,913
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 2,905
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,753
  • KC_Hatsune_Miku-ver1.2.zip
    407.9 KB · Views: 2,831
Last edited:
And thus, the weeb takeover continues.

Welcome to releases!

yes, it's the bestest skin.

oh mah dog, when ever i see it i will get 1 experience point.

Thanks for uploading this skin :,D

oh mah dog, when ever i see it i will get 1 experience point.

Thanks for uploading this skin :,D

Miku was already added to the main game, she's in the bonuschars.kart that can be found in the games files. afaik bonuschars Miku is the exact same as this version.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back