This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Scootie

Beep beep
This is my first submission for the forums, this character is for SRB2Kart and it was done with the sprite work of SmithyGCN, voice clips are from the show Dragon Tales.

Her current stats are 5,3 to be accurate to the character's height, possible weight, and some thinking. Right now I am very aware of this character's origin and that is okay if there are people that are not comfortable with using or having this character being hosted among servers, you have every right to now have this one. Updates might come along eventually and at some point a character pack, I'm not a spriter, but I handle the rest after the sprite work is all said and done.

Cassie isn't known for being fast or athletic in any sense and is shy, but even so, she's smart when it comes to a situation she might be able to solve, so when the going gets tough, she tries her best!

v1.4
- Files updated by user Gravysamich so mod does not conflict with other custom racers' voicelines.
v1.5
- Sprite updated to make Cassie's wings more accurate to the show.
- Voice files updated.

Attachments

• KC_Cassie-v1.3.zip
    399.1 KB · Views: 168
  • kart0030.gif
    kart0030.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 795
  • kart0031.gif
    kart0031.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 615
  • kart0033.gif
    kart0033.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 464
  • kart0035.gif
    kart0035.gif
    767.7 KB · Views: 1,039
  • kart0038.gif
    kart0038.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 473
  • kart0039.gif
    kart0039.gif
    583.4 KB · Views: 354
  • KC_Cassie-v1.4.wad.zip
    399.1 KB · Views: 164
  • KC_Cassie-v1.5.zip
    425.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
fixed a minor issue with your character for you :)

hey, i just wanted to inform you that there was a small issue with your character. i am betting you used some sort of template for actually making it. because of this some of the files still had their default names. this isn't really a big issue, but if anyone else uses the same template and also doesn't change the names, there are conflicts. in my case it caused cassie to draw her audio from a separate mod.

i fixed it myself by just changing the names for some things and editing the skins file to redirect towards the new names. i am attaching my fixed version if you want to take a look at my changes. feel free to post it as your own if you wish!

by default each of the files had "EXMP" short for example in their names. i just switched it to "CASS" for cassie.

all in all i really love your mod. the sprite work is excellent and your choice of voice clips was perfect. i do hope you make the rest of the cast of dragon tales!

Attachments

• KC_Cassie-FIXED.rar
    381.1 KB · Views: 140
hey, i just wanted to inform you that there was a small issue with your character. i am betting you used some sort of template for actually making it. because of this some of the files still had their default names. this isn't really a big issue, but if anyone else uses the same template and also doesn't change the names, there are conflicts. in my case it caused cassie to draw her audio from a separate mod.

i fixed it myself by just changing the names for some things and editing the skins file to redirect towards the new names. i am attaching my fixed version if you want to take a look at my changes. feel free to post it as your own if you wish!

by default each of the files had "EXMP" short for example in their names. i just switched it to "CASS" for cassie.

all in all i really love your mod. the sprite work is excellent and your choice of voice clips was perfect. i do hope you make the rest of the cast of dragon tales!

Thanks for the fix, it's be updated crediting you for point that out, so now I know that bit for each character I end up having to avoid files conflicting with each other. As for the rest of the cast, I don't really know if I plan to do that, maybe I will add Ord, but no promises on that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back