PoisonLuigi

I'm always on duty!

attachment.php

You heard it here, Inspector Gadget is joining the race! M.A.D. agents beware!

Stats are close to his personality, such as poor handling due to his clumsiness.

attachment.php

What's that? Not the Gadget you wanted? Well never fear, the brown bricks are here!

attachment.php

Included is a special "Brown Bricks" version, complete with a custom portrait and voice clips!

Changelog:
V1
- Main release

V1.1
- Adjusted Gadget's voice lines.
- Brown Bricks now has separate filenames, allowing both WADs to be used simultaneously.

V1.2
- Files are now in .pk3 format! Thank you Tiniest Turtles!

Credits
- Regular Gadget's voice clips are taken from various episodes of Inspector Gadget.
- Brown Bricks' voice clips are taken from "Minecraft with Gadget".
- Credit goes to Tiniest Turtles for rearranging the files into .pk3 format! Thank you!

Attachments

• gadgetspin.gif
    gadgetspin.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 7,210
  • gadgetspin.gif
    gadgetspin.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 4,260
  • gadgetcolors.gif
    gadgetcolors.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 4,557
  • gadgetcolors.gif
    gadgetcolors.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 7,205
  • gadgetdemo.gif
    gadgetdemo.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 526
  • gadgetdemo.gif
    gadgetdemo.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 526
  • gadgetgoal.gif
    gadgetgoal.gif
    3 MB · Views: 357
  • gadgetgoal.gif
    gadgetgoal.gif
    3 MB · Views: 372
  • kart0000.png
    kart0000.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 7,607
  • KC_Gadget-V1.1.rar
    737.5 KB · Views: 421
  • KC_Gadget-V1.2.rar
    617.6 KB · Views: 1,899
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, the Wowzers clip for boosting seems a bit quiet, and I would advise giving the Brown Bricks version different filenames for the voice clips and a slightly different name on the character select, so you can run both kinds if you wanted. Still, pretty good work!

Updated to V1.1, made Gadget's 2nd boost voice clip louder, and gave Brown Bricks separate file names.
I also re-formatted the post to look cleaner.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Updated to V1.2, files are now in .pk3 format! Thank you Tiniest Turtles for putting it together, since I don't really know much about that stuff.

This mod is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can possibly have while playing an app.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back