• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

"FAD" the wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason we can't allow this anyways is because of DreamHost's policies (which is what Sepwich is hosted on) about piracy and such. I am aware that yes, the files are not hosted here, but if the day that someone does find it and decides to take action. It will not end pretty.

numa numa fan said:
What are you talking about? What piracy? Youtube + Newgrounds must be illegal.

And again, this dude sounds like an idiot and a jackass combined.

Point Is, I dont think this mod will EVER go ANYWHERE.

NNF, you're better off doing something like at the beginning of a normal level, put Crawlas on a conveyor belt that get the wrath of a crusher as scenery. I don't know if it is a better idea, but to me, it sounds like it. =/

Aww, I was going to make a meme mod. Ah well, if this one epically fails beyond belief, then I'll follow through with making one. :D

Here is advice so I don't get banned:
For the dramatic prairie-dog title screen, make it so that the rodent looks as though he is coming out of the ring, instead of looking like a cropped cut and pasted picture.

numa numa fan said:
Uh. -_-' he is a cropped cut and pasted picture.
My point exactly.

Chisuun said:
But it looks ugly. I would take his advice.
Me too! :D *trolled*
Nah, but really you do need to fix that so it isn't ugly. The best comedy is good looking comedy. Or at least looking good is part of the best comedy, err, something. You get what I mean.

How do I shrink the DC? How do I get the rings to look different?
I am in a pinch. Don't say press the white button (sonic heroes reference).
First I must update the link.

First of all, what is DC? If you mean the Dramatic Prariedog, then you don't need to shrink it, you just need to crop the bottom edges so it looks natural.

Chisuun said:
Either way, a sprite replacement is still a pretty low-effort wad, especially since your ripping images for the sprites which, most likely, don't fit into SRB2's palette. Most people turn their noses up at wads like that.

*coughcoughnservcough*

Yeah, I don't this is gonna go anywhere.

zck2020 said:
First of all, what is DC? If you mean the Dramatic Prariedog, then you don't need to shrink it, you just need to crop the bottom edges so it looks natural.

I thought it was dramatic look groundhog.

It's a prairie dog.

This is groundhog:
groundhog.jpg

This is chipmunk:
chipmunkam5.jpg

This is prairie dog:
89344642xj2.jpg

I can see where you can get the groundhog mixed up with a prairie dog, but a chipmunk?

EDIT: Please try not to quote this ENTIRE post as it contains sizable pictures and can just as easily be referred to instead of uselessly quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back