• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I need help in vegeta super sayan blu voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham Valentin

Leader of The Domeplex
I was planning to try to use inazuma's oc (inazuma the deer) but if extract the mod in the game files and activate it one time my game crashers, and if i retry i get a blue screen and my computer resets. Can anybody help please? I would ask in Inazuma the deer release comment section but for some reason the site doesn't give me the " post a quick replay" window. Thanks for the help in advance

Ah... Can you elaborate a bit on what are you trying to do?

Keep in mind that if you mean this thread, it is closed due to it being for an outdated version of SRB2.

Yes, it is.
2.2 changed the format of skin sprites, so any 2.1 character mod will crash 2.2 when loaded.

So this explain everything. Thanks Man. Just for curiosity, do you have a 2.2.8 version link?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back