• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Does shadic exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham Valentin

Leader of The Domeplex
Hi everyone. Im corious about a thing. Does a shadic character exist for the game? Thanks for the information to whoever replyes

There's no WAD/Pk3 I'm aware of that adds him to the game in 2.2.

Wouldn't be surprised though if an earlier version of SRB2 had a Shadic. The only issue is those the older the srb2 version the harder to get mods for it since those download links are typically dead.

H.M.S.

Hyper
Mystic
Shadic.

We all know that's too OP for srb2 to handle.

Jokes aside for those who don't know shadic is the fusion of Sonic and shadow that is surprisingly cannon within the archie Sonic cannon and isn't a fan fic thing like Mecha Sonic's ILL CRUSH YOU line (fun fact: Mecha Sonic's ILL CRUSH YOU line is actually just metal cooler's line ripped from dbz budokai tenkaichi 3).

So tl;dr shadic does exist and as an actual official thing too that's cannon in the archie Sonic comics, don't worry I also found it hard to believe when I first heard of it so I feel y'all.

Edit-oh yeah the question, I don't think there is a shadic mod for srb2 and I don't think there ever will be because shadic has too much potential to be able to map out all of his potential abilities with only 5 buttons.

Last edited:
Edit-oh yeah the question, I don't think there is a shadic mod for srb2 and I don't think there ever will be because shadic has too much potential to be able to map out all of his potential abilities with only 5 buttons.

As i said... HMS is Hyper Mystic Shadic, no jokes, that is his name.

well. i see that a shadic mod doesn't exist. so here's my new question. Where can i find a good rocket metal sonic(not the one that has all of rocket sonic moveset but one with custom moveset) because i founded one but the mod doesn't work and i think it's because the mod creator got perma-Banned. can anyone help me with this? Arigatou ko sai mas to everyone for the replys!

well. i see that a shadic mod doesn't exist. so here's my new question. Where can i find a good rocket metal sonic(not the one that has all of rocket sonic moveset but one with custom moveset) because i founded one but the mod doesn't work and i think it's because the mod creator got perma-Banned. can anyone help me with this? Arigatou ko sai mas to everyone for the replys!

I heard something about Inazuma having one. You should ask him for that
(If you get it, could you share it with me? :3)

I heard something about Inazuma having one. You should ask him for that
(If you get it, could you share it with me? :3)

Do you mean sending him a private message? Idk, it seem too much against my standards contact someone just to have something. I am even scared that i can make him upset doing it. If you want i can try but i'm not sure of his reaction

I remember White T.U uploading a thokker video that had Shadic in it.

However, IIRC He's taken it down.

Techniquely speaking, you could just get Shadow (whenever he releases) and color him blue, but that wouldn't be the real Shadic.

hello. I'm back on this thread to ask.Does anybody has adowload link for a customized rocket metal?(no,vurka banned one doesn't count) Please? thanks in advance every one

It would be epic if someone made a shadic mod, I will just say the requirements for Shadic. He will not thok, He can have a spam dash and it can be charged, Choas Control, Super Sonic Wind, He can also breathe underwater. Cannot be crushed, he can fly unlimitedly, Choas Spear can help to. He can also have a super form which is faster than shadic in base. They can some dbz things because why not :p. Then his hyper form, He can do a hyper light speed attack, and do a Hamehameha. I forgot the mention he can wall climb, do the multi-attack like the sonic movie battle. That's All I can think of. Take these ideas if anyone wants to make a shadic mod. The reason why I cant make the mod is because of crappy chromebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back