the O.F.M.S.T.A.D thread

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
welcome to the O.F.M.S.T.A.D contest which stands for the Official Fan Made Sonic Transformations Art Dump where y'all can post your original transformations but before we get to the important stuff let's talk backstory-
so a little bit ago I made an SRB2 Skybase version of this thread and the reason for it is to prevent people from posting transformations on the O.C.S.O.C contest but I realized that the O.F.M.S.T.A.D thread follows all the SRB2 Message Board rules so I decided to post the thread here so I can see just how creative people are here.
welp end of backstory
now for the...
rules

1. similar to the O.C.S.O.C contest you have to give an image of how it looks but unlike the O.C.S.O.C contest you have to give a description of the Transformation.
2. also similar to the O.C.S.O.C contest if you yourself did not make the transformation then you must give credit where credit is due.
3. once again all the forum rules apply here because this thread is no exception to forum rules so read up on them before you might do something stupid.
4. be respectful to others so no flaming of any kind.
5. please give an epilepsy warning if there is any flashing lights.
6. no reposting transformations here because spamming is bad.
7.please don't compete with others because this is not a contest.
8. do not post things that are not original transformations but instead post them to other art threads because the objective of this thread is to have original transformations in it and nothing else.
9. don't even TRY to post super or hyper Sonic because that's the most lazy thing anyone can post here so I'm making it a rule that you can't post super or hyper Sonic here and same thing goes for the sol emeralds.(sorry if it sounds aggressive but I don't want people being lazy with their post
waiting2.gif
)
note- don't worry y'all can post super forms for your Sonic OC's on the O.C.S.O.C contest but be sure to read up on the rules before doing so

Alright now with the rules out of the way now to the example if you need it which.....I don't have yet and instead you can get your original transformation in here as an example which you can do by posting your original transformation here but I will change this once I have chosen an original transformation to be the example but for now...
enjoy the art thread.
win.gif

-----------changelog-----------
date-2020/11/5- hooray Message Board release
kat.gif

day one update- added rule 9
date:2020/11/6- added side note for rule 9

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back