What wacky, weird and wonderful YouTube videos have you visited?

ThatOneGamingDude // T1GD

ThatOneGamingDude // T1GD
As we all know, YouTube is the home of big stars like DanTDM, Jacksepticeye, and bill wurtz. It also houses niche users, like iteachvader. And most importantly, we all are members of the site as well. And I've seen people from this message board roaming around YouTube videos and songs. Exhibit A, Elwood - Shooting Star, most of the comments of that song are memes relating to SRB2Kart's Kodachrome Void Zone, from users like SSG3, Aluigi 1300, and myself. I've even seen people on more niche videos. Take the jingles of history of the entire world, i guess for example. There's a trend going around on that video where you comment a jingle of your choice, and other people reply to your comment with the next jingle, and so on. There, I saw user Somari34 in a reply. That got me curious... what wacky, weird and wonderful YouTube videos have YOU visited? Which one is your favorite? I personally like weird, niche and overall funny YTP's and YTPMV's, like Robotnik Bites a Lemon Coconut, or Chaos Robotking. Leave a reply naming your favorite YouTube video / song, and leave a link to it if you can.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back