Blade's Super Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped him test it out earlier today. (gg man you pwn't me bad) Sunshine mountain is the only one we didn't test, but they all work perfectly. although the Chaos Rift could use different music. *cough*LiveAndLearn*cough* *slashed*.

Some good stuff going on here.

Your best map was probably the Hidden Palace match map. Only real problem I foresee is it being on the cramped side. Unfortunately I have yet to play this in a full netgame to confirm/deny this.

I also see that you borrowed my idea for easter eggs. Yes, I found SRB2 Guy's egg without looking in XWE or DB.

Good to see that an idea I came up with is being useful. =)

*EDIT* Almost forgot, you spelled "Meadow" wrong. You spelled it "Meddow" in your map.

Jazz said:
I also see that you borrowed my idea for easter eggs. Yes, I found the *cencored* without looking in XWE or DB.

Ssh! Don't tell them! Ah well, to late. Good job on these maps.

Jazz said:
Some good stuff going on here.

Your best map was probably the Hidden Palace match map. Only real problem I foresee is it being on the cramped side. Unfortunately I have yet to play this in a full netgame to confirm/deny this.

I also see that you borrowed my idea for easter eggs. Yes, I found ---- ----- egg without looking in XWE or DB.

Good to see that an idea I came up with is being useful. =)

*EDIT* Almost forgot, you spelled "Meadow" wrong. You spelled it "Meddow" in your map.

Thanks for telling me that spelling mistake. Did you find the egg at Hidden Palace?

Ok...I seem to be missing something. When I click the "download now" link, a string of strange text comes up. Help?

.hack said:
Ok...I seem to be missing something. When I click the "download now" link, a string of strange text comes up. Help?

Right click, Save target as. Done

I am sorry SRB2 Guy but he sleeps at this page. so I'm pretty sure it is a safe bet that he is too dumb to realize that "secret" means "STFU about this."

Chaos Knux said:
I am sorry SRB2 Guy but he sleeps at this page. so I'm pretty sure it is a safe bet that he is too dumb to realize that "secret" means "STFU about this."
hey, i edited my post so no one can seeit. and take that back. I have feeling's to you now.

Could you please change the sky that isn't a redwall?

This also doesn't have a level header or the music.

Wait? What? I tested it after seeing this and also got a REDWALL... Bleh. The map header's in there, Blade has a error to fix now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back