I've been trying to figure out how to change the Lapis custom skincolor to blue in the lua so it actually can work in 2.2.4 because I only have a chromebook that can play the web port rn. It's the only option I have currently to fix the absolute BREAK of the mod that happens when inserted into previous versions.

Unfortunately, the custom skincolor isnt the only thing that Modern uses from new versions. There are functions from newer versions that he also uses.

Unfortunately, the custom skincolor isnt the only thing that Modern uses from new versions. There are functions from newer versions that he also uses.

welp, to youtube I go... Thanks for the heads up.

What is the level in the fifth gif?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

y o u ' r e t o o s l o w
5258be97a9981bea591011423a3a1f0d

Hey, is anyone else getting constant error messages with Modern Sonic? Like, it's constantly popping up again literally EVERY FRAME. I'm worried if I play them long enough it's going to crash my game...

Hey, is anyone else getting constant error messages with Modern Sonic? Like, it's constantly popping up again literally EVERY FRAME. I'm worried if I play them long enough it's going to crash my game...

What version and platform are you on?

Hey, Motdspork and every SINGLE person involved. I want to personally thank you all for putting months of effort and teamwork into creating definitive experience to the Modern Sonic we all know. New mechanics we haven't seen resurface in a while, customization though Rush Glow colors, HUD Styles and voices. Generally making reference to any Modern Sonic reference you could all find. v5 has really brought out all you guys, this mod truly shows how amazing and cooperative the modding community is. I have so much I could say about this mod alone.

Thank you for each of your contributions to this mod to let people like me have so much fun using this anywhere we can.

This community is great

WOW!!! we have a long way from the old,unpolished,crappy original, but this mod is probably one of the srb2 mods and it shows how much this community has to us.KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍

What the fuck aaaaaa

Attachments

• why he spindash.gif
    why he spindash.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 262
  • WHAT THE FUCK.gif
    WHAT THE FUCK.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 360
  • WHY IS HE ROLLING.gif
    WHY IS HE ROLLING.gif
    1,020.5 KB · Views: 277

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back