• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Crewmate [ON HOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
WAITA2.png
So basically I'm making Crewmate from Among Us
WAITA8.png

...Yeah. Progress will be posted into this thread.

For now I got all of the stand angles and wait angles 1, 2 and 8

On hold

Last edited:
Do you have any pic? This thread will get locked if it's not a work in progress with a base.

I guess i'll learn spriting with other thing then...
btw, I hope you end this character, i would LOVE to play with him, and more, i am thinking on make "The Skeld" for SRB2, so... yeah.

The Skeld Is Almost Ended.

I almost end The Skeld, the only thing left are... The Textures.

Attachments

• LOOL, THEY LOOK THE SAME.jpg
    LOOL, THEY LOOK THE SAME.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 294
Update: if you didn't read the entire title it's on hold for now

I'm astounded that this went on hold a couple of days after the thread went up with such little shown. Kinda feels like antonretrojr just jumped on the trend with "first!!1".

Also, I'm disappointed. The Crewmate could have been a fun addition to SRB2. :(

Thanks for the feedback, although I didn't need it. I already got feedback in the Discord server

That's like saying "Among Us? No thanks, I already play a video game."

im still whiting for him to come out
I'm holding off Crewmate until summer, so expect most of the progress done somewhere in June 2021.
For now I'm doing more or less simple stuff, like skincolor packs or non-gameplay-changing Luas.

Sneak peek

While we wait, here's a peek at what will be coming WITH Crewmate when he releases (spritework for that is already done btw)

attachment.php

And yes, he IS actually that tiny. Only upscaling him for SRB2 to make the Skeld make sense using his size.​

Attachments

• kart0000.png
    kart0000.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back