Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings. I am FieryBlitz. Total newbie, not the most tech savvy, but I like to consider myself a quick learner and hope to make a good first impression here.

Hi you, my name is DawnLix AKA DawnLixo (translating: DawnTrash) (yes), I'm a random person from the internet, I've been playing srb2 since version 1.09 (because when I was a kid I only had that version) and nowadays I'm Mobile Player (unfortunately).

I am Micro. You may have heard of me before.
I started playing SRB2 in 2019 and have been hooked ever since.

funny will guy

the name is will and i been playing srb2 back in 2019 or 2018 and i'm 14 and really like smug things i also want to make a mod but i have a really bad MacBook but when i get a pc i'm gonna to make a mod

My nick is Aki and I play this since 2013 (actually playing other games) but sometimes I play online srb2

Introduction

Hello there! My Username is Axolex53, the real name nobody cares, i'm living in Venezuela which is a pirate's island when we talk about buying video games of Nintendo's consoles (Except Switch but it is very expensive from the point of view from venezuelans, same goes to pirate games but a bit less). But at least I know the hedgehog well enough to be here.

How should I describe me? Well... gentle and patient... that's all... now stay at home
I played this game before on 2018 or 2017 (2.1.2.X's days) and i created an account on 2020 i don't know why i didn't create an account here before... Maybe the internet?

In Netplays my name is Axolex53 *VENEZUELA* but actually i don't play online because my internet is bad

I hope you like my stay here guys!

Hello there! My Username is Axolex53, the real name nobody cares, i'm living in Venezuela which is a pirate's island when we talk about buying video games of Nintendo's consoles (Except Switch but it is very expensive from the point of view from venezuelans, same goes to pirate games but a bit less). But at least I know the hedgehog well enough to be here.

How should I describe me? Well... gentle and patient... that's all... now stay at home
I played this game before on 2018 or 2017 (2.1.2.X's days) and i created an account on 2020 i don't know why i didn't create an account here before... Maybe the internet?

In Netplays my name is Axolex53 *VENEZUELA* but actually i don't play online because my internet is bad

I hope you like my stay here guys!

Why, hello there! Nice to meet you! I’m Luna!

Perhaps, I need to introduce myself? Maybe yes.

Greetings! My name is Denis and I am from Russia, I live in Siberia, not far from China.

I knew about the SRB2 project back in 2011-12. Some youtuber was reviewing Sonic games and there was this game. They interested me and I downloaded it. I confess that I did not like it very much. But if I knew what kind of community there is and that there are addons...
If I knew about mods, then I would have been in this community 8 years ago...

Now I'm 19 years old and I like the current state of the game. There are many things that I would like to do as a hobby, but unfortunately I'm not good at it. I would like to write on Lua, draw sprites and make levels.
Now I am single-handedly doing a large lvl-pack, which I do not know when I will complete it, because there is a lot of work. Maybe in half a year, maybe in a year.

I am quite a friendly and open person, although new acquaintances are difficult for me. In the community, I do not communicate much (although I would like more) and lately I have been looking through all the mods that come out on the notice board.
After leaving one community that I have been in for six years, I would like to be a part of it.

I want to learn English, but unfortunately I'm very bad at it. Sorry if there are any mistakes! I'm really trying to learn. I want to know English.

Thank you all for reading this!

I'm CosmicSRB2. I am not going to put down my real name, but I've been playing video games since I was 5. This summer, I had a sudden obsession for Sonic. So I looked for fan games, and I found SRB2 and that's how I got here!

Let me get this out of the way first: I CHOSE HIM AS A PFP BECAUSE HE LOOKS COOL. I DO KNOW SOME THINGS ABOUT HIM, however.

Now that that's settled, my name is Sebastian, and I'm just a typical 15 year-old that think that Social Studies is pointless.

I'm more of a "chill" kind of gamer. I usually play only Co-op servers without mods. Why? Because of my bad PC, that's why. Although I do make some exceptions on maybe Competition/Race modes.

I have a server, it's easy to find, but once you see me online, I'll be one of those Xbox 360 kids. (Last Online: 9 Years Ago). I hope that doesn't happen now.

Anyway, that's all you'll need to know. Oh, and I also like Pizza Pops. Been eating them since... Grade 2, i think.

I'm someone bad and I make Srb2 wads and stuff.

I also play Srb2 netgames. You even might have saw me once in them.

Hi. My name is Gage. Real name is the same exact thing as the username. At the time of writing this and publishing this, and I am [REDACTED] years old. When I first found out about SRB2 and it's huge addon base, I was in. I've been here since, while making other things like Sticcs (very cute and silly stickfigures,) and characters kinda like me. I was the one guy who knows about the game and doesn't even bother going on the web until 2016. So yea, I'm really weird, but creative.

Hey there everyone.

I'm VinceX and you might usually find me on the Kart Krew / SRB2K discord.

I initially knew about SRB2 many years ago, and it was only this year that I've started to play it's kart variant, but I'm hooked, so expect me to stick around for a while!

Fgf

Hi! I'm a Finnish Lua beginner. Bad at sprites, good at drawing.... (or that's what I think....) I created the Jet-Pack Glide for Crewmate and right now I'm working at Honey the Cat with Casey. I found SRB2 in 2016 when I was searching for Sonic Fan Games, and I accidentally found SRB2. I was like "Oooooh! Sprites and models together! What a mix!" And I of course downloaded it and fell in love with SRB2. (Even though I hated THZ...)
uv1mHYD_d.webp

I'm TPRS for short. I play other Sonic fangames and ROM hacks, now I play and mod SRB2. I'm also created by 20thCenturyD*****. I censored it so you will never know what the uncensored name is.

Don't think I ever went here to introduce myself so here I am

Hello, my name is Noxious and I'm an artist. Although my spritework and art aren't really that good quality wise, I still make it nontheless

I first found out about SRB2 in 2.2.4 when I found out about the mobile port. Yeah, that's the facts.

I'm an introverted guy (well, sort of). I don't really like speaking to a large group of people, and I keep stuff to myself half of the time. However, getting to know me well isn't a challenge. I don't have much friends online, but I hope to meet people who share and like the same intrests as me

So, I guess that's all. Thanks for the read I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back