Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from this trailer...SEGA's CG division can do some pretty damned good computer animation, but we've know that for a while. And Classic Sonic with Modern Sonic.

I have no verdict until gameplay surfaces. All I can say is Classic Sonic is adorable and looks awesome with Modern Sonic.

It's so nice having an open mind.

Holy mother of fuck. Sega, I am watching you, and I am going to be watching this shit like a goddamn hawk. You can do this, I know you can. Just take Colors, and make it more awesome, and I will personally forgive you for every single shitty thing you've ever done, ever.

You fuck this up, and I will find you, and I swear to god I will pry out your eyes with an army knife.

The funny thing is, I didn't even notice that until I read this post.

Now buckles are going to be the new green eyes. Dammit.

Fat Sonic had buckles on numerous amounts of old art. Its just that such a detail would be too small to see in-game.

Dude. Classic Sonic had buckles in Sonic CD. Only 2 years after Sonic's debut. I don't think anyone should complain about that.

I say yay for Time Paradoxes.

With that out of the reference, we may be looking to something like Sonic CD here, except in 3D, but so far I can't say much.

It doesn't matter what Sonic design they use. It's not going to make the game any better or worse. Well, except, of course, to the die-hard fans.

So... Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic together?

Umm... hmm... whats the word... I forgot what it was.

Also... I know a certain user from Youtube who will be ranting about the buckle on Classic's shoes, as if the Green eyes wasn't enough of a rant. -_-

Come on now, THEY are just buckles, who cares if it isn't classic-like? Oh... right, I forgot what I was talking about.

Looks like the story is that Eggman struck a time machine and froze over areas that Sonic used to visit, making him revisit them with his younger self in order to stop him.

That's just my guess.

So... Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic together?

Umm... hmm... whats the word... I forgot what it was.

Also... I know a certain user from Youtube who will be ranting about the buckle on Classic's shoes, as if the Green eyes wasn't enough of a rant. -_-

Come on now, THEY are just buckles, who cares if it isn't classic-like? Oh... right, I forgot what I was talking about.
Fat Sonic had buckles on numerous amounts of old art. Its just that such a detail would be too small to see in-game.
Again, Classic Sonic did have buckles. Just not in the Genesis Games.

zioyet.png

Win! This is probably one of my favorite Sonic Teasers ever. And I liked how Classic Sonic's arms were swinging instead of going behind him. He was so well-modeled! I can't wait...! The thing is, it's not for Wii. D:

Lets hope they make a Wii version. If not, I'll end up just buying the PS3 edition.
Oh, what happened to that Sonic 3DS game? Could it be a port of this game?

I hope so, too, Autosaver.
spgend.png

His eyelids are apricot! Just like in the classic games! This is a win!

Sorry Sega, but I've grown too old. It shouldn't take you 13 years to even begin trying to fix your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back