What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An MMF2 game for one of my classes, the basic objective is make a game and get graded on it. The furthest I've gotten is concept and box art, as soon as VMWare comes through I can get started.
I'm also working on my October London MCM Expo cosplay, I'm going as Pokemon Trainer Red, I just got the hat as well!

Well....

Im Working on.........

Werehog WAD
Robbie The Hedgeboy WAD[Better Verison not a edit this time]
SRB2:The Metal Sonic Project[MOD]

1. Helping Chrispy with Rosy
2. Contributing to Mortal Kombat Project 5.1
3. Making a set of sprites in a new style which will be used in Sonic Arena 3

A game I made...

This is a powerpoint game YES you can make a game out of powerpoint.

ANYWAY!
So try it and tell me what you think. (You need Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 or above)

http://www.4shared.com/file/opCC7jGz/Maze_World_15_internet_demo_sh.html

Note: This is like a beta. It is heavily incomplete and is lacking anything that wasn't fully completed like some levels and almost all the secrets and all of the secret rooms and levels. (Like the level warp and more) [SORRY!]

If you find any glitches please tell me. But if you hate it don't rub it in my face.

Minecraft stuff.

[08:30] <+Inuyasha> [image below] this is the pond right beside my house at the top of the hill that has a golden needle sticking out as a directional marker. :3
minecraft_boat1.png

[08:31] <+Inuyasha> [image below] the little current sends you into the air :3
[08:31] <~JTE> oohh pond. =o.o=
minecraft_boat2.png

[08:31] <+Inuyasha> [image below] and down to a pool at ground level.
minecraft_boat3.png

[08:31] <+Inuyasha> [image below] which looks like this. :3
[08:31] <~JTE> This is ground level? X3
minecraft_boat4.png

[08:32] <+Inuyasha> [image below] and then you enter the waterfall and shoot up back to the upper pond. :3

minecraft_boat5.png

Funny thing? I died once putting this together, falling down the hole where the waterfall is... before there was any water in it. Oops.

Looks interesting 犬! I love the look of the layers of grass/cliff in the last screenshot ^^
Also, in the first screen, are those clouds in the sky or platforms? Whenever I see stuff floating up in the air I just wanna fly up there and explore O_O
---
Here's some of the stuff that I'm working on.
Balrog.jpg

Guy4.jpg
Guy9b.jpg

Am also working on these pieces for piano.
Bach
------
Prelude and Fugue No. 3 in C# Major BWV 848

Beethoven
-------------
The tempest

Mozart
--------
7 Variations on 'Wilhelm von Nassen', K.25 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
12 Variations on "Ah vous dirais-je, Maman", K.265 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)

Schubert
-----------
Vier impromptus
Op. 90 No. 1 in C minor - Allegro molto moderato
Op. 142 No. 2 in Ab major - Allegretto

Last edited:
Starting tomorrow, I will be working on a large project called Foriegn Territory. It will start in The Great Unknown and... 'Nuff said :D

Um... working in a couple of group mods. I also just got Anime Studio Debut 6 (planning on getting free upgrade soon) and a tablet, so I've been working on stuff in that. Random wads, and other crap. I'm working on a Shadow wad for SRB2 with sprites from scratch... er... wait... I wasn't supposed to tell about that! :L

-Another character (postponed until I retrieve the external hard drive enclosure so I can actually get at the model for some sprites I missed)
-Attempting to turn some papercraft into 3D models for modeling practice (and more character making). Would be easier if I had some printer ink to print these out and make them by hand as well.

This guy:
largeprotomanx.png

A full sprite sheet of him. Why? Because I can. At time of post, all that remains to add is the scarves.

1. Trying to get off of my lazy ass and finish up the planned new frames for Senku's Tails Doll.
2. Trying to get off of my lazy ass and make some more frames for Creeper. (I'm making new Creeper sprites for Cutmanmike's Ghouls Vs. Humans mod for Skulltag. Yes, he's actually giving me permission. :3)
3. Messing around in Minecraft Alpha (*Puts on an eyepatch and a beard* ARRRRRRGH!)
4. Trying to compete with Inuyasha's awesomeness in Minecraft :<
5. And last. trying to get off of my lazy ass and (Maybe) finish Toon Sonic.

So yeah, most of this is involving me trying to get off my lazy ass and actually do something other than Minecraft. (Found some gold, didn't have an Iron pickaxe, NOW TO SEARCH AGAIN! I wish it would be easier to find a dungeon, though :<)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back